#61 TheSidewinder

TheSidewinder

Firebreather

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,309 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 03:28 AM

Generosity seems to beget generosity.

Many thank go to our newest generous Donator!

Since they didn't post here, I won't name them, but they know who they are, and it's greatly appreciated. Thank you!

You've gotten an Upgrade. ;)
program: n: a magic spell cast upon computers, which turns user input into error messages. v: A pastime akin to beating one's head against a wall, but with fewer rewards and less personal satisfaction.

#62 pyrochris732

pyrochris732

Pyrotechnician

• Donator - HE
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts
  • Interests:surfing, brazilian jiu jitsu, snowboarding, gardening, fireworks, going back to school, reef tanks.. some of these are more lifestyles than hobbies but yea.. i have a lot of hobbies :)

Posted 10 July 2010 - 02:06 PM

some of you have helped me not blow my friggin hands and arms off, for that i feel that the least i can do is send a donation as a way of saying thank you. This place is definately the best pyroforum out there.

Chris

#63 TheSidewinder

TheSidewinder

Firebreather

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,309 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 05:33 PM

And a thank you for YOUR generous donation! We do appreciate it. :)

You've been upgraded!
program: n: a magic spell cast upon computers, which turns user input into error messages. v: A pastime akin to beating one's head against a wall, but with fewer rewards and less personal satisfaction.

#64 jwitt

jwitt

Pyromaniac

• Donator
  • PipPipPip
  • 193 posts
  • Interests:music, bushcraft, firearms, and pyro

Posted 03 August 2010 - 12:09 PM

Agreed Chris! Thanks to APC for allowing me to learn so much! After the pyro gods got me through this July unscathed, I figured I better kick a little cash down to keep the karma good. :P (OK OK actually my roommate did since I did all the research...there's a tip for you guys thinking of donating- find someone impressed with your creations and have them pony up)

Edited by jwitt, 03 August 2010 - 12:10 PM.

#65 TheSidewinder

TheSidewinder

Firebreather

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,309 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 12:45 AM

Thank You for your generous donation! It's appreciated. :)

You've been Upgraded!

#66 TheSidewinder

TheSidewinder

Firebreather

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,309 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 12:46 AM

And we have yet another donator, (who can step forward and identify themselves if they wish. ;))

We appreciate your generosity!

#67 TheSidewinder

TheSidewinder

Firebreather

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,309 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 10:24 AM

A repeat donator today. Thank you, NightHawk!

You've been "upgraded".

#68 NightHawkInLight

NightHawkInLight

Firebreather

• Donator - HE
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,676 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 04:22 PM

A repeat donator today. Thank you, NightHawk!

You've been "upgraded".

I donated again today...? I don't remember that. Mumbles must have gotten ahold of my credit card at PGI :whistle:

#69 TheSidewinder

TheSidewinder

Firebreather

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,309 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 08:04 PM

LOL... well, I think it was a few days ago actually. But no matter. It's still appreciated.

And everyone's donations are being held in my Paypal business account for expenses.

I'll be using some of it to renew Support for our software today or tomorrow. We're in good shape, thanks to all of you. :)

#70 NightHawkInLight

NightHawkInLight

Firebreather

• Donator - HE
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,676 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 08:35 PM

No, I mean I don't think I ever donated a second time. I think you may be giving me the credit for another individuals donation.

#71 TheSidewinder

TheSidewinder

Firebreather

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,309 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 08:39 PM

And so I did.

DUH!

Owell. You can keep the upgrade, you've contributed in a positive manner to the forum's content. :)

I'll fix the right account now.

#72 TheSidewinder

TheSidewinder

Firebreather

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,309 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 08:41 PM

And.... it turns out I edited the right account, but had a brain fart when I wrote down the name. And your name's aren't similar. Damned if I know where the brain went south.

#73 TheSidewinder

TheSidewinder

Firebreather

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,309 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 08:47 PM

Skycastlefish, THANK you for your donation!

My apologies for giving the wrong person credit. ;)

#74 Skycastlefish

Skycastlefish

Pyrotechnician

• Donator - HE
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 01:16 AM

Confusing me for NightHawk? Thats one of the nicest compliments a pyro has ever accidentlly given me ;) Whats this upgrade you're speaking about?

#75 TheSidewinder

TheSidewinder

Firebreather

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,309 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 12:21 AM

You got kicked to a higher level of Donator. :)

It's transparent to everyone, since we aren't dividing donators by "who gives how much", but should have given you more PM space plus a couple other increases.

#76 Skycastlefish

Skycastlefish

Pyrotechnician

• Donator - HE
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 01:22 AM

You got kicked to a higher level of Donator. Posted Image

It's transparent to everyone, since we aren't dividing donators by "who gives how much", but should have given you more PM space plus a couple other increases.

Thanks Sidewinder. Hey, a few people have mentioned the opening of a charity fund for mumbles but I'm getting tired of waiting for someone else to do it. I don't have much experience setting up paypal accounts and I don't know what other options I have. It seems paypay will collect something like 2.4% of all donations. Can we just donate to this account?!? Would everyone feel comfortable donating any stockpiled funds in this account to helping mumbles? Financial help is one of the few ways we can help.

#77 Gunzway

Gunzway

Pyrotechnician

• HE Qualified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 06:23 AM

Yeah, definitely. I'm keen to help him out as well. There would be a considerable amount of expenses due to the accident and I'm sure there's many people here and at other places who would be eager to help a fellow pyro/friend.

#78 dagabu

dagabu

Grandmaster

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,798 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 09:55 AM

If the account is set up as and is donated to using send a gift, there is no charge. PayPal can be sent directly to (EDITED OUT)

Give me a day to make sure Chris is OK with this before sending the money please.

EDIT: I removed the email link, since Mumbles said the account is closed. See the next page, please!

Edited by TheSidewinder, 13 September 2010 - 12:09 AM.
corrected

David

PGI Rocket Boss http://www.pgi.org
IPA Member http://www.iowapyro.com

"The art of fire is indeed the supreme art; for fire is at once the universal slave, the universal master."

#79 TheSidewinder

TheSidewinder

Firebreather

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,309 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 02:00 PM

Sounds good, Dave. While I *could* accept money through the board donation account, and would be happy to do so, I agree it might be best to send direct.

Keep me posted as to what he says, please.

M

#80 Skycastlefish

Skycastlefish

Pyrotechnician

• Donator - HE
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 02:55 PM

Great. I didn't know sending direct was an option. Thanks guys.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users