APC Forum

Donations Can Be Made Here

TheSidewinder

You got kicked to a higher level of Donator. 2smile.gif

It's transparent to everyone, since we aren't dividing donators by "who gives how much", but should have given you more PM space plus a couple other increases.

Thanks Sidewinder. Hey, a few people have mentioned the opening of a charity fund for mumbles but I'm getting tired of waiting for someone else to do it. I don't have much experience setting up paypal accounts and I don't know what other options I have. It seems paypay will collect something like 2.4% of all donations. Can we just donate to this account?!? Would everyone feel comfortable donating any stockpiled funds in this account to helping mumbles? Financial help is one of the few ways we can help.

Yeah, definitely. I'm keen to help him out as well. There would be a considerable amount of expenses due to the accident and I'm sure there's many people here and at other places who would be eager to help a fellow pyro/friend.

If the account is set up as and is donated to using send a gift, there is no charge. PayPal can be sent directly to (EDITED OUT)

Give me a day to make sure Chris is OK with this before sending the money please.

EDIT: I removed the email link, since Mumbles said the account is closed. See the next page, please!

Edited by TheSidewinder
corrected

Sounds good, Dave. While I *could* accept money through the board donation account, and would be happy to do so, I agree it might be best to send direct.

Keep me posted as to what he says, please.

M

I will hopefully be able to let you guys know more when everything is figured out, but another pyro might be setting something up for me.

Please don't send anything to the account Dave mentioned. It was mysteriously closed a while back, so I would not get ANYTHING sent there. I appreciate the gestures though. You guys truely are wonderful human beings, and it is an honor to consider many of you friends..

I will hopefully be able to let you guys know more when everything is figured out, put another pyro might be setting something up for me.

Please don't send anything to the account Dave mentioned. It was mysteriously closed a while back, so I would not get ANYTHING sent there. I appreciate the gestures though. You guys truely are wonderful human beings, and it is an honor to consider many of you friends..

The honor is ours!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Got a bit behind in my congratulations, but the member was "promoted" within a day of the transaction...

Thank you, Jukka! Your donation is greatly appreciated! :)

• 1 month later...

Yet more thanks go out to our last two donors, patsroom and BJV.

You've both been upgraded to Donators!

Thank you both! :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks go out to Jimbo for another donation! That's greatly appreciated. :)

And a hearty thanks to gghff for his donation! You've been updated!

• 3 months later...

Here's a hearty "Thank You" to our newest donator; superstring

Your donation is greatly appreciated!

• 2 weeks later...

A warm thanks to Peret for his repeat donation!

We appreciate it! :)

And another warm thanks to Algenco for HIS repeat donation.

It's appreciated! :)

• 4 weeks later...

And another warm thanks to Algenco for HIS repeat donation.

It's appreciated! :)

http://i468.photobucket.com/albums/rr47/Algenco/cartoons/blush.gif aw shucks, twert nutin

• 4 weeks later...

Every little bit helps. :)

A big thank you to our two latest donators, Thunderr1 and Busspuppy! We appreciate it!

• 3 weeks later...

Hiya folks.

Someone made a donation, but didn't leave a note as to their forum name.

And their paypal account isn't using the same email address as here on the forum.

So... would whoever sent the donation please send me a PM with your paypal email address, so I can get you set as a donator?

Thanks!

Side, when are we up for the chatroom payment?

-dag

WTF is a chatroom payment?

I've donated in the past, but not recently... I have done so before when there was a "cash call", which I don't recall seeing in awhile. Does the forum need another boost?

The chat room function was $20.00 a year and I like to pay for it but I lost track of the due date. I( actually was thinking I was sending a PM, looks like I just responded to the post instead... 2huh.gif Edited by dagabu

The last I checked we were doing fairly well monetarily. Enough to continue running things for the foreseeable future. The members here have been more than generous. I really don't see having to put out a request for donations for quite some time, hopefully ever. Enough trickles in throughout the year to pay the bills, plus this really is quite inexpensive to run.

Yeah, we're in great shape money-wise. No worries there.

Chat renewal is due in November, and that's $19.99 which I'll just pay out of the donations.

Also, thanks go out to our newest donor, nater.

And I still have one donation I can't match, however. Someone with a gmail address that doesn't match the address they're using here.

I need them to speak up. :)

Thanks!

Good news, the person alerted me.

A hearty thanks to oldguy for his repeat donation! We greatly appreciate it. :)