APC Forum

Donations Can Be Made Here

TheSidewinder

And a warm THANK YOU to you, too! We appreciate that!

You be tagged. ;)

And a heartfelt THANKS to Ralph for his second donation!

You're already tagged, but you've been "upgraded". :)

• 3 weeks later...

And another Thank You to lostfido!

You're already in the top rank of Donators, so I can't give you promotion. But we do greatly appreciate it! :)

• 3 months later...
I got lucky with a scratcher the other day so here is a few bucks for you guys. It might not be much but its not the last from mewink2.gif

Thank you for your generous Donation. Every bit helps! :)

Your Group has been updated!

And thanks also goes to someone else for their VERY generous Donation! Since they haven't posted about it, and may wish to remain anonymous, I'll not name them unless they post here.

But you know who you are, and we thank you! :)

Your Group has been upgraded!

And thanks also goes to someone else for their VERY generous Donation! Since they haven't posted about it, and may wish to remain anonymous, I'll not name them unless they post here.

But you know who you are, and we thank you! 2smile.gif

Your Group has been upgraded!

Ok the mystery is solved, sold 2000 pastries this week and when I started apprenticing 31 years ago a wise man once told me " Tony, remember one thing, money comes and goes but knowledge, no one can ever take that away from you." I want to thank all the members and Admins. for a great job on this forum and all your help.

You're most welcome. Glad you found our little haven. :)

Generosity seems to beget generosity.

Many thank go to our newest generous Donator!

Since they didn't post here, I won't name them, but they know who they are, and it's greatly appreciated. Thank you!

You've gotten an Upgrade. ;)

some of you have helped me not blow my friggin hands and arms off, for that i feel that the least i can do is send a donation as a way of saying thank you. This place is definately the best pyroforum out there.

Chris

And a thank you for YOUR generous donation! We do appreciate it. :)

You've been upgraded!

• 4 weeks later...
Agreed Chris! Thanks to APC for allowing me to learn so much! After the pyro gods got me through this July unscathed, I figured I better kick a little cash down to keep the karma good. :P (OK OK actually my roommate did since I did all the research...there's a tip for you guys thinking of donating- find someone impressed with your creations and have them pony up) Edited by jwitt

Thank You for your generous donation! It's appreciated. :)

You've been Upgraded!

And we have yet another donator, (who can step forward and identify themselves if they wish. ;))

We appreciate your generosity!

• 4 weeks later...

A repeat donator today. Thank you, NightHawk!

You've been "upgraded".

I donated again today...? I don't remember that. Mumbles must have gotten ahold of my credit card at PGI :whistle:

LOL... well, I think it was a few days ago actually. But no matter. It's still appreciated.

And everyone's donations are being held in my Paypal business account for expenses.

I'll be using some of it to renew Support for our software today or tomorrow. We're in good shape, thanks to all of you. :)

No, I mean I don't think I ever donated a second time. I think you may be giving me the credit for another individuals donation.

And so I did.

DUH!

Owell. You can keep the upgrade, you've contributed in a positive manner to the forum's content. :)

I'll fix the right account now.

And.... it turns out I edited the right account, but had a brain fart when I wrote down the name. And your name's aren't similar. Damned if I know where the brain went south.

Skycastlefish, THANK you for your donation!

My apologies for giving the wrong person credit. ;)

Confusing me for NightHawk? Thats one of the nicest compliments a pyro has ever accidentlly given me ;) Whats this upgrade you're speaking about?

You got kicked to a higher level of Donator. :)

It's transparent to everyone, since we aren't dividing donators by "who gives how much", but should have given you more PM space plus a couple other increases.