371 replies to this topic

#41 Ralph

Ralph

Pyrotechnician

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 993 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 06:48 AM

wasn't very much but some thing I bought from a member didn't cost as much (plus I added more than I needed to the paypal account in case it was more) than i expected so I had avalible money dosnt really deserve recognition but thanks for the mention
  • wildcherryxoxo likes this
The day you willing put a price on another man's life, is the day you sell your soul

Im blunt, so don't get all cut up when I tell it like it is

#42 TheSidewinder

TheSidewinder

Firebreather

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,309 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 01:51 PM

Well, we appreciate EVERY donation no matter the amount, and we thank all of those that do.

After all, it's the users that make this place what it is. Without them, we'd be nothing. ;)
program: n: a magic spell cast upon computers, which turns user input into error messages. v: A pastime akin to beating one's head against a wall, but with fewer rewards and less personal satisfaction.

#43 TheSidewinder

TheSidewinder

Firebreather

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,309 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 11:14 AM

Thanks to Skycastlefish for his generous donation to APC.

We appreciate it!
program: n: a magic spell cast upon computers, which turns user input into error messages. v: A pastime akin to beating one's head against a wall, but with fewer rewards and less personal satisfaction.

#44 TheSidewinder

TheSidewinder

Firebreather

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,309 posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 11:07 AM

Many thanks to our two new Donators: Dagabu and billofca !!

We greatly appreciate the generosity of our Members here, without whom we wouldn't even exist.

A very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to both of you, AND the rest of our pyro family here.

Thank You!

From the Management and Staff of APC Forum.

#45 TheSidewinder

TheSidewinder

Firebreather

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,309 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 03:37 AM

A hearty (and belated!) Thanks goes out to our newest donator..... NightHawkInLight.

Been so busy with work :wacko: I missed the email for nearly a week. Very sorry about that!

Enjoy your shiny new Donator tag!

#46 gordohigh

gordohigh

Pyromaniac

• Donator - HE
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 06 March 2010 - 06:45 PM

Is this donation thread/instructions active for the new forums, and if so, will I still use the names listed in the donation button? I am fealing generous, (to a point, no work at the moment but o'well), and would like to donate a little now knowing you guys just spent some money for the new domain, (thank you for getting it back up, I was having withdrawal symptoms)!!

I was going to join passfire but just couldn't come up with 50 extra bucks at the moment, anyway, I want to help out a little. Please let me know and I'll do what I can..

#47 TheSidewinder

TheSidewinder

Firebreather

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,309 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 02:29 AM

Thanks for thinking of us, we appreciate it.

I just updated the first post, because it was outdated. But the page is still valid, and donations can be made via that page in the first post of this thread.

Or, if you don't feel like clicking around, here it is: http://www.amateurpy...apc-donate.html

#48 gordohigh

gordohigh

Pyromaniac

• Donator - HE
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 02:47 PM

OK, donation done, thanks Mark

#49 TheSidewinder

TheSidewinder

Firebreather

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,309 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 05:19 PM

And a hearty thank YOU for the donation! :)

You've got a shiny new Donator group tag now.

#50 gordohigh

gordohigh

Pyromaniac

• Donator - HE
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 07:54 PM

You're welcome, and Thanks, that was the least I could do, who's next?

#51 notenoughcash

notenoughcash

Smelt the smoke

• Donator
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 08:39 PM

Been lurking quite a while, decided it was time to get a donation made

NEC
Member PGI 2010, Fireants

#52 TheSidewinder

TheSidewinder

Firebreather

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,309 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 04:33 AM

And a warm THANK YOU to you, too! We appreciate that!

You be tagged. ;)

#53 TheSidewinder

TheSidewinder

Firebreather

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,309 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 04:35 AM

And a heartfelt THANKS to Ralph for his second donation!

You're already tagged, but you've been "upgraded". :)

#54 TheSidewinder

TheSidewinder

Firebreather

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,309 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 01:39 AM

Thank you, Kulii11, for your Donation!

#55 TheSidewinder

TheSidewinder

Firebreather

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,309 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 01:37 AM

And another Thank You to lostfido!

You're already in the top rank of Donators, so I can't give you promotion. But we do greatly appreciate it! :)

#56 Ventsi

Ventsi

Pyrotechnician

• Donator - HE
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 01:13 PM

I got lucky with a scratcher the other day so here is a few bucks for you guys. It might not be much but its not the last from mePosted Image
"If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?"
- Albert Einstein

#57 TheSidewinder

TheSidewinder

Firebreather

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,309 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 06:54 PM

Thank you for your generous Donation. Every bit helps! :)

Your Group has been updated!

#58 TheSidewinder

TheSidewinder

Firebreather

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,309 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 06:56 PM

And thanks also goes to someone else for their VERY generous Donation! Since they haven't posted about it, and may wish to remain anonymous, I'll not name them unless they post here.

But you know who you are, and we thank you! :)

Your Group has been upgraded!

#59 Cookieman

Cookieman

Pyrotechnician

• HE Qualified
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 410 posts
  • Interests:Chemistry,Pyrotechnics,Rocketry, playing electric guitar, Auto Racing, Martial Arts, High Explosives,Automotive mechanics, Cooking,Computers.

Posted 07 July 2010 - 10:44 PM

And thanks also goes to someone else for their VERY generous Donation! Since they haven't posted about it, and may wish to remain anonymous, I'll not name them unless they post here.

But you know who you are, and we thank you! Posted Image

Your Group has been upgraded!

Ok the mystery is solved, sold 2000 pastries this week and when I started apprenticing 31 years ago a wise man once told me " Tony, remember one thing, money comes and goes but knowledge, no one can ever take that away from you." I want to thank all the members and Admins. for a great job on this forum and all your help.
"Life only demands from you the strength you possess. Only one feat is possible - not to have run away." -Dag Hammarskjold-

Cookie

#60 TheSidewinder

TheSidewinder

Firebreather

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,309 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 03:37 AM

You're most welcome. Glad you found our little haven. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users