354 replies to this topic

#341 insutama

insutama

Pyrotechnician

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 548 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 03:26 AM

I was wondering the same thing its been a couple weeks now i sure hope you recevied my donation and i sent it right i have had no confirmation that you got my donation however im sure your quite busy and i have faith that you have received the cash as token of my appreciation for all the hard work and all the friendly conversation and skills i have learned here thanks APC

#342 TheSidewinder

TheSidewinder

Firebreather

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,300 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 11:36 AM

My apologies, once again real life intruded, and the last month has been just crazy.

Grateful thank to our newest donators: PeyetPyro, Baldur, yvariro, insutama, Woodchopa, Tim1877, Skysurfer, RiderX, irkacek, TheChemist, and straydog, and repeat donators helix, rcmanic and Bobosan.

We also got two donations from people who did not provide their forum name, and their donation email does not match what they use here.

One was using an email address that starts with "tadd", and another one using an address starting with "Matp".

Please PM me if that was you, so I can get you credited as a donator.

program: n: a magic spell cast upon computers, which turns user input into error messages. v: A pastime akin to beating one's head against a wall, but with fewer rewards and less personal satisfaction.

#343 RiderX

RiderX

Pyrotechnician

• Donator - HE
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 11:40 AM

My apologies, once again real life intruded, and the last month has been just crazy.

Grateful thank to our newest donators: PeyetPyro, Baldur, yvariro, insutama, Woodchopa, Tim1877, Skysurfer, RiderX, irkacek, TheChemist, and straydog, and repeat donators rcmanic and Bobosan.

my first donation didnt include my forum name wasnt a big deal though 

Edited by RiderX, 30 July 2017 - 11:48 AM.

#344 TheSidewinder

TheSidewinder

Firebreather

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,300 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 11:54 AM

No worries, RiderX, I got them figured out. Thanks again! :)

program: n: a magic spell cast upon computers, which turns user input into error messages. v: A pastime akin to beating one's head against a wall, but with fewer rewards and less personal satisfaction.

#345 RiderX

RiderX

Pyrotechnician

• Donator - HE
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 11:57 AM

No worries, RiderX, I got them figured out. Thanks again! :)

Yw man

#346 MrB

MrB

Firebreather

• HE Qualified
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,624 posts

Posted 30 July 2017 - 09:28 PM

Shame on you. Apologizing for having a life. You are the envy of the forum, and do THAT?

Hope the "crazy" has been good things. Summer related, good things, even.

• TheSidewinder likes this

#347 DesertCatUSN

DesertCatUSN

Playing with fire

• Donator - HE
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Interests:Firearms, Target Shooting, Pyrotechnics, Emergency Medicine, Lapidary, Rock Collecting, Reading.

Posted 08 August 2017 - 11:31 AM

DesertCatUSN donated $10 more.

#348 EdM

EdM

Smelt the smoke

• Donator
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 01:45 PM

Skipped 3 fast food lunches and donated $25 instead. Anybody can do it.

#349 AustralianPyromaniac

AustralianPyromaniac

Pyromaniac

• Donator - HE
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Interests:OTC Pyro, Chess & Math

Posted 03 September 2017 - 01:01 AM

Hey, I completely support this forum and the work that the admins do but I am wondering why the home page gets updated so infrequently? We are currently 67% through the year but the page reads 58% which seems a bit odd. It would just be good to know what the current situation is as that clock is at present 48 Days behind. 

Regards, AP

#350 NtzPrinter

NtzPrinter

Playing with fire

• Donator
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:Orchids, Mycology, Chemistry, Pyrotechnics, Stained Glass, Glass Fusing, Rock Guitar, LogicPro Recording, Acrylic Paint Pouring & Resin Pouring.

Posted 10 September 2017 - 11:07 PM

Dear Admin....

How do I go about getting my status changed to "Donator"? I made a contribution when I signed up for full membership but at that time had no idea that I needed to include my user name in the PayPal transaction. It's no big deal but I would like to be displayed as a donator if possible. If you need verification of my donation, please contact me and I'll send it to you.

Thanks

#351 NtzPrinter

NtzPrinter

Playing with fire

• Donator
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:Orchids, Mycology, Chemistry, Pyrotechnics, Stained Glass, Glass Fusing, Rock Guitar, LogicPro Recording, Acrylic Paint Pouring & Resin Pouring.

Posted 11 September 2017 - 12:13 AM

To simplify matters, I just made another donation and this time I mentioned my user name in the PayPal message.

Thanks - NtzPrinter

#352 TheSidewinder

TheSidewinder

Firebreather

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,300 posts

Posted 17 September 2017 - 01:37 PM

Real life and work once again intrudes (but I am thankful to be employed, lol).

Heartfelt thank to our newest donators, Pyroconvic, richard409, and billysundays, and repeat donators Oldmarine, DesertCatUSN, and EdM.

And a very hearty thanks to you, NtzPrinter, for your initial donation! (I've sent you a PM about this).

We also got two more donations, one from a blueyonder.co.uk address and the other from a gmail.com address, but they did not mention their forum names, and the emails are not a match for any account here. Please contact me by PM if this was you, so I can get your donator badge applied! :)

#353 TheSidewinder

TheSidewinder

Firebreather

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,300 posts

Posted 27 October 2017 - 11:12 PM

Grateful thanks to our newest donators, Scorpion812, rocketman2705, Jsweimer, BobK, bobd, Bluesman, and repeat donators AustralianPyromaniac, salminma, Sulphurstan, Pyrophury, and PeteyPyro (got your messages).

We also got donations from someone using the email address of "mu.....k@comcast.net" , another using "da.......@btinternet.com", and one more using "b......t@nyc.rr.com", but we have no match for those, and you didn't leave your forum name in the donation note.

One more donation had a note saying to apply the it to the account "Aviator425"..... but we don't have any such account name, and the email doesn't match.

Another one had a note saying to apply the it to the account "Rocketmaster"..... but we don't have any such account name, and the email doesn't match.

Please PM me if any of the above is you, and I'll get you a Donator tag. :)

#354 rogeryermaw

rogeryermaw

Pyrotechnician

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • Interests:Herping the durr

Posted 03 November 2017 - 10:12 AM

sidewinder, you have mail.

#355 Nessalco

Nessalco

Pyrotechnician

• Donator - HE
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 472 posts
  • Interests:Pyro, high power hybrid rockets, local government

Posted 16 November 2017 - 03:45 AM

Is there a way I can make a donation without PayPal? Had a run-in with them a few months ago and am no longer a user of their service.

I can't send much - struggling with some health issues that take most every penny - but APC is important and I want to do what I can.

Thanks!

Kevin O

There are two ways of exerting one's strength: one is pushing down, the other is pulling up. - Booker T. Washington

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users