APC Forum

Aww crap

Richtee

Dang it!

Another nutcase that's gonna cause more restrictions. Not that ammonium nitrate is used much, if at all but...

"Wepon of mass destruction"? :D

EDIT: I'll take your advice, edited that out... Thanks

Think a second time oskarchem, maybe behind your regular limits.

Yeah, hard to get into a psyco's head sometimes. Usually I mean. What I worry about is if they find stuff from sites like this. Dammit. I need the help from here, and I don't wanna be black flagged for enjoying what I love.

Explosives can be dangerous... But simpler more dangerous things are around us all the time... The kinetic energy of a speeding truck for example...

That hit me hard (that hyper link.) B/c guess what. Just guess. I used to live in Columbia, SC. 4225 Timberland Dr. 29205. I want to know what school that was b/c there aren't that many high schools there. DHS, ACFHS, and one more but can't remember I think Airport HS was another. But thats scary.

its kinda sad that these people don't realize that the way they think is wrong.

a little bit of ganja goes a long way to calm a person down and let them think things out.

its kinda sad that these people don't realize that the way they think is wrong.

a little bit of ganja goes a long way to calm a person down and let them think things out.

ahmen brother...

couldn't agree more, hence the screen name.

Explosives can be dangerous... But simpler more dangerous things are around us all the time... The kinetic energy of a speeding truck for example...

...and Steaming HF...

In all seriousness, I've never been injured by more "exotic" dangerous things that I've worked with, like Chemicals and Pyrotechnics. It's always something mundane like slipping on ice, or slipping with the screwdriver, or putting out the resulting grass fire when your dad decided to put the burning barrel on dry grass...

But then again, if someone is actually trying to cause harm with explosives, that poses a wee bit more risk that they might actually succeed. I'd like to assume he was too incompetent to actually detonate the stuff, but you never know...