APC Forum

Flippin' annoying

Richtee

Soo.. I want to test some break charges out in 3" configuration. Made some benzolift to use both in breaks and lifting. And the damm cops are driving by my place like every 5 min. WTF? I mean I know it's the holiday weekend and all but c'mon! I'm too nervous to even test anything.:unsure:

I HATE this crap. Damm government and cops are REALLY pissing me off these days.

Sorry... /RANT OFF

Maybe you shouldn't fire anything near your home. I always go to places where nobody is arround. ;)

Have you annoyed your neighbors recently? ;)

It's possible they, or someone, tipped off the cops and they're now "keeping an eye on you".

But I know what you mean. Need a cop, and none can be found. Wish there were none to be found, and they crawl out of the woodwork. :D

Hey, maybe you should try to get them on your side. Flag-down a cop in the street in front off your house, ask him to hold your beer because you're a bit too tipsy to light the fuse without falling over, and ask to borrow his lighter because you don't seem to have yours on you......since you're not wearing pants. :P

On the reality side, I know the drill. Back in the day I lived in a high-crime neighborhood and they had NO sense of humor for a 10gm flash shell test; not so much because it was pyro, mostly because they thought it was a gang hit. The drill was : turn off all lights in the house, wait half an hour, launch shell, enjoy shell for 30 seconds and the blue-light show for the next 20 minutes. :ph34r:

Hst45, all I have to say is LOL.

And sidewinder he did annoy his neighbor. It was me, he was shooting shells while I was sleeping, just kidding.

But yeah, don't get caught especially at your house with all your chemicals. I was caught once it sucked, luckily the Fire marshal liked me and he said it was just possession and on my court date he didn't show up thank God. Its still sucks.

Hey, maybe you should try to get them on your side. Flag-down a cop in the street in front off your house, ask him to hold your beer because you're a bit too tipsy to light the fuse without falling over, and ask to borrow his lighter because you don't seem to have yours on you......since you're not wearing pants. :P

On the reality side, I know the drill. Back in the day I lived in a high-crime neighborhood and they had NO sense of humor for a 10gm flash shell test; not so much because it was pyro, mostly because they thought it was a gang hit. The drill was : turn off all lights in the house, wait half an hour, launch shell, enjoy shell for 30 seconds and the blue-light show for the next 20 minutes. :ph34r:

Now THAT is funny stuff!

The neighbors are cool... I live on 3 acres and the nearest one is 150 yards away. Not very far in relation to "boom radius" but they all know me...and my beef jerky and pulled pork...:{)

Was a nice finale done after the Wings win last night... hehehe...