APC Forum

Who's ready for memorial day?

flamingape

I get the shaft. I have finals next week and I'm up bright and early on Monday morning for the first one. The cake/mine looks pretty good so far.

I'll be spending the Memorial Day weekend doing yard work. Gas prices being what they are, I won't be taking the camper anywhere this summer, I suspect. But at least the weather forcast here is for warm and sunny, a good thing.

On Monday I'll be visting Fort Snelling National Cemetery, to pay my respects to late family members and all the veterans there.

I just finished matching a 25 shot 3" cake with 10 salutes and 15 mines for the Vets! And added the lift bags to 5 each 6" ball shells. Pressed and corned 2000 grams of BP so that I would have enough lift! So here it is 11:00 at night and after several beers I'm ready! :D

I don't know why you guys in America complain about petrol prices. I think it is $1.60 a litre here in some places. Now that's crazy.

Yeah anyway in regards to the topic I have not done a show since NYE's. Like a big, good show. On Queens birthday I will be doing a little show.

You have to remember that the average wage in the USA is a fair bit lower, granted that things like food and goods are generally cheaper.

just wait till gas prices go up again driving every industry to raise thier prices causing gas prices to go up....

its dammed well gonna be a depression

I don't know why you guys in America complain about petrol prices. I think it is $1.60 a litre here in some places. Now that's crazy.

Yeah anyway in regards to the topic I have not done a show since NYE's. Like a big, good show. On Queens birthday I will be doing a little show.

Speaking of crazy... It's around 2,35 US$/litre most places here here.

Also, mark, sounds cool. Don't forget some pictures or videos ;)

If the price of gas were closer to the rate of inflation I would not care so much. But when the prices go up about as fast as the digital read out on the gas pump while pumping I tend to get a little P'd. I am ready for another Boston Tea Party myself.

careful the governemt might get the idea you want to uphold the contitution as it was written saying that :D

abraham lincoln said "the common man has the right to overthow his government" or something close to that. As it is were close to a revolution, everybody is pissed off and when the "tax checks" fail to fix the economy it will be even more so especially when you consider everyone will be spending them on mortgage instead of consumer products