APC Forum

Greek rockets-Easter habit

pyrogeorge

Every easter in Chios, a Greek island take place a traditional habit with rockets.In two churches the people are prepared with thousand rockets stants and are ready to fire for a "friendly war" with rockets.The target is wich of two teams hit the church from another team with the more rockets as they can..

Also the whole year the people prepared their rockets for this night!The rockets are homemade not from a store!!

This traditional habit will take place tonight in the Greek island!!

Just see the videos!

video 1

video 5

Yeah, and wow, the rockets are home made. Hope that people don't put big report headers :D I'm moving to Greece, nice weather and all of that

Also we have another Pyro habit in another town of Greece in Agrinio which take place the same day in easter as the rockets in Chios.

Men have big homemade-fountains and set fire in the middle of crowd.This is linked with history and relegion and said that at the war before 200 years this fountains scared the enemy's who watched from long distance and they don't defeat the Greek town

sorry but only 1 video i found

Second one wasn't as cool as the first on.

They should make some QM and light them all at once, that should hit the bell tower.

Second one wasn't as cool as the first on.

They should make some QM and light them all at once, that should hit the bell tower.

That wouldn't really change anything in aiming.

That is true but I was more of thinking of like a shotgun effect. Shoot as much as you can and one should hit it, its still a waste though.

Hmm... I'm thinking a few large rockets with fifty bottle rocket headers. Now that would be a shotgun effect.