APC Forum

Pyro moron

Frozentech

Held a lit shell or I'm wrong ? :huh: Hope he stops using fireworks, they're not for him. :blink:

It sounds like he held the tube w/lit shell in it, and was stupid enough to let it go off in his hand...

I hope he never sees a firework for as long as he lives. -_-

Did you see the comments??? "Holy shit, are you pyroman or something ? oO". His reply, "exactly lol". This shit tried to hold himself to our level??? I hate people like this. You're not a "pyroman", you're a D-bag who lacks the ability for brain functioning!

By the way, I think he held the tube supporting it on his thumb. The lift shot the tube backwards (basic physics that this guy can't handle), and the force tore his thumb back.

Yeah, holding a mortar in your hands ? Could have been a Darwin Award winner. 3 or 4 years ago some guy killed himself that way with a 1.4 reloadable mortar. Held it in both hands, fired the shell OK, the mortar shot back and the base hit his chest. Died of torn aorta before the ambulance even reached him.

something seems to be wrong with youtube...it's not accepting comments. here's what i'm trying to post.

wait...lemmie get this straight...you HELD the mortar tube in your hand after you lit the shell? no offense, but you deserved this, that was real stupid. the box says "set on GROUND, light fuse, GET AWAY". thats not on there for decoration, it's instructions on how not to screw your hand up like this. people like you are the reason fireworks are getting banned. people like you shouldn't be shooting fireworks. if you are too dense to follow simple directions GTFO.