- All devices must be shot after the official beginning of the contest.
- There may be unlimited submissions, but please select the one you feel is your best to be judged per each competition.
- A video is not required, but action shots must be submitted if a video is not.
- No purchased items, all items must be homemade. Fuse, cardboard products, shell casings, and black powder are exempt from this rule.
- A proper description of the device is required.
- Files must be hosted somewhere that may be accessed at any time. You may use the filehost here on APC. www.apcforum.net/files
- A prefiring image must be submitted.
- There must be at least 5 entries into a competition for it to be judged.
- If no one person produces and adequate device, the Judges reserve the right to not give an award.
I think that about covers it. What do you guys think?
Please note: Use the filehost, not the file attachment. Don't use names like "Myfirework" or "Shell 3". It should be something like (Username)(Competition)(Submussion number). So say I was submitting my third aerial shell. The name would be Mumbles_Aerial_3.mpg
Edited by Mumbles, 02 March 2006 - 01:44 PM.