APC Forum

Pyros in georiga

BPinthemorning

I do pyro in Roswell Georiga, and i was wondering if anyone else lives near there. I'm looking for good launch sites and wanted to know if anyone knew any.

My grandma lives in swainsboro, about 4 hours from there.

I know a guy in the Atlanta area. I will try to contact him and get you in touch. I don't know if he's still in pyro too much.

Cool, you think you can get him to join the forum so i can talk to him here? I want to get to know other pyros, but for safety's sake, I think i should talk to him first. (Plus my parents would want to be sure he is OK)

Wasn't there a fire in Georgia that cleared out a couple acres ?

Wow even when they said no fireworks you guys sure are persistent,......thats the spirit! :D

I'm going to move down there in a couple of months to Atlanta, apparently when I went there to visit someone i noticed the tremendous amount of land up there.(perfect for pyro)

The only thing ill have to worry about is the police, until i get my pyrotechnic licence.

He's been a member for a long time, at least 3 or 4 years. I'll try to get a hold of him, I haven't seen him around in a while. Last I heard he got in some legal trouble, so your parents may not be so keen on him. He should be about 16 or so by now.