Berium nitret 800

Mgl(100mesh) 200

PVC 100

Sulfar 200

Monoammonium phosphate 26

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

white strobe star

2mm star best result

How stable is magnesium together with ammonium phosphate if exposed to moisture?

2 minutes ago, Crazy Swede said:

How stable is magnesium together with ammonium phosphate if exposed to moisture?

It's not magnesium it is mgal alloy 

Ok, but why doesn’t he write MgAl then?

8 hours ago, Crazy Swede said:

Ok, but why doesn’t he write MgAl then?

Its not happening first time here.

11 hours ago, Crazy Swede said:

Just Ignore it and follow correct threads. Simply white strobe star uses potassium nitrate, barium nitrate, sulphur, magnelium and dextrin.

No need of other agricultural chemicals to creat life threat.

51 minutes ago, Zumber said:

Just Ignore it and follow correct threads. Simply white strobe star uses potassium nitrate, barium nitrate, sulphur, magnelium and dextrin.

No need of other agricultural chemicals to creat life threat.

My friend 

As your wish my friend,

I am not telling anyone making old formula but in here I am written update formula which is best result for me.

If anyone make it which I give him here then please post your video

The clean result open

Can you explain theory?

What is the role of ammonium phosphate in strobe stars.?

58 minutes ago, MADBOY said:

My friend 

As your wish my friend,

I am not telling anyone making old formula but in here I am written update formula which is best result for me.

If anyone make it which I give him here then please post your video

The clean result open

https://youtu.be/kW6IuMfinps?si=nIY0RjlRRNbReAxC

1 hour ago, Zumber said:

Can you explain theory?

What is the role of ammonium phosphate in strobe stars.?

Explain video my friend for you

• 2 weeks later...

Whats the purpose of Ammonium dihydrogen phosphate in this formula? Are there any papers about this chemical which explains its use in pyrotechnics?

The guy posts some interesting things sometimes, but no explanation. Can be dangerous ... What if this chemical is incompatible with another chemical, we are not aware off / warned about. People will blindly try this, trust me.

Im not saying its the case here, but still.

Just not trust about this thread.

Author have no clear explanation and going to respond with mockery if you ask something.

53 minutes ago, Zumber said:

Just not trust about this thread.

Author have no clear explanation and going to respond with mockery if you ask something.

Well said, he always ready with mockery and personal attacks  

3 hours ago, redbullzuiper said:

Whats the purpose of Ammonium dihydrogen phosphate in this formula? Are there any papers about this chemical which explains its use in pyrotechnics?

The guy posts some interesting things sometimes, but no explanation. Can be dangerous ... What if this chemical is incompatible with another chemical, we are not aware off / warned about. People will blindly try this, trust me.

Im not saying its the case here, but still.

私の友人、それはストロボライトの効果を高め、より安定させるスタビライザーです

3 hours ago, MADBOY said:

私の友人、それはストロボライトの効果を高め、より安定させるスタビライザーです

'My friend, it is a stabilizer that enhances the effect of the strobe light and makes it more stable.' Japanese, apparently.

6 minutes ago, SharkWhisperer said:
'My friend, it is a stabilizer that enhances the effect of the strobe light and makes it more stable.' 

👍👍👍👍👍👍

I thought he was from India, ha :)

But thanks for the clarification tho

He is from India.

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, Zumber said:

He is from India.

So, now the question is, did he reply me on purpose in Japanese, did he quote that from a japanese source, or did he google translate it. Lol

We still didnt understand what he is here for? From his behaviour it seems he is just here to get focused all time irrespective of knowledge, how to speak with members, to creat spam posts, not to respond correctly and technically.

The japnese reply is just to divert you from main topic he still has not told purpose of ammonium phosphate. Not only for this post but also for all post he has diverted topic or responded with mockery.

3 hours ago, redbullzuiper said:

So, now the question is, did he reply me on purpose in Japanese, did he quote that from a japanese source, or did he google translate it. Lol

Nothing my friend it is my fault Actually when this time I am message other one and the particular answer is same. I sent you wrongly the Japanese language.

it is my fault I send you

• 2 weeks later...

This person is a waste of of time always.

• Haha 1

Usually ammonium salt’s present problems in pyro comps. With exception to ammonium perchlorate. .

Even it has its incompatibility’s . 
A  ammonium phosphate may in fact create a strobe enhancement or complete a composition .  Interested in why an ammonium salt is used . 
my only thought is it could be used to retard the burn rate reducing heat to either slow the strobe rate or reduce over heating and reducing the effect as a solid burning star. 

Edited by pyrojig