APC Forum

My first post! And hello

edricorojo

Hello all! I hope that this is a acceptable location for first post. Was going to reply to the FAQ thread as thats where it was directed to, but things must have changed since the original post and now. Which allows me to start a new thread but not reply. 

Anyways, about me. I am a amateur pyro. I like controlled explosions. I live in Montana USA. I have been a Volunteer Fireman for seven years. I have made some of the more basic things like black powder, thermite, and guncotton. My other interests include: Electronics (primarily analog circuits, but I have dabbled into the modern world). I have a love hate relationship with cars, I was a Mechanic for 10 years. I really like firearms operation and design. I plan on expanding my firearms interest through getting a 07/SOT FFL. 

I found this website through the binary target thread. Reading through here I wasn't seeing a lot of the reactionary posts that are to often the bane of forums. I do have some questions in regards things, but those will be forthcoming after I have had a chance to look through the forum, and if they aren't answered there. 

Welcome to the forum! :)

Browse away and ask questions as you wish.

Ahh...analog. Only thing saving it is the positronic brain is still not perfected :D Welcome.

Thank you all!

@Richtee well, I dont think that at this point we have to much to fear for the death of analog! It will probably continue to languish for some more years! They are trying, but im not holding my breath at this point (this post may not age well). 

24 minutes ago, edricorojo said:

Thank you all!

@Richtee well, I dont think that at this point we have to much to fear for the death of analog! It will probably continue to languish for some more years! 

Until our interface with the world is digital anyway. I fear that day. Happily, doubt I’ll see it :D

Glad to meet you OP. Your engineering skills and analog & firearms interests can merge nicely into the fireworking arts.