APC Forum

How to make star

vish

It would be better to have a book and read few basic informations.

You might want to refer skilighter begineer fireworks stars other items making projects.

www.skylighter.com

Also fireworks arts science and technique by shimizu.

Fireworks principles and practice by lancaster.

Before proceding further read chemical information first then only proceed.

Personal Opinion:  I never cared for Lancaster's book for the purposes of "how to".... (I know, blasphemy!).

I felt Hardt's book provided better details on construction and compositions, combined with the Fulcanelli Articles (Pyrotechnica IX and XI) of course. 

Anyways - when talking literature on "how to build" - Hardt and Fulcanelli would be my bible for Italian shell building, and would at minimum get an "honorable mention".  

-Comments from the Peanut Gallery! 😁-

11 hours ago, cmjlab said:

Personal Opinion:  I never cared for Lancaster's book for the purposes of "how to".... (I know, blasphemy!).

I felt Hardt's book provided better details on construction and compositions, combined with the Fulcanelli Articles (Pyrotechnica IX and XI) of course. 

Anyways - when talking literature on "how to build" - Hardt and Fulcanelli would be my bible for Italian shell building, and would at minimum get an "honorable mention".  

-Comments from the Peanut Gallery! 😁-

I have around 50 different books plus papers collection on pyrotechnic information during my 20 years journey.

I consider Every book Is treasure.😊

• Mumbles locked this topic