APC Forum

I'm Very Happy to See APC Revitalized

cmjlab

Man it seems like lots of new members and members coming out to ask tons of good questions.  I'm glad to see that there is questions being asked freely, and so far, nothing crazy unsafe asked.  I hope it continues to trend positively, as I like to share everything I've learned, and get help in things I've yet to learn.  

With that being said, I need to start making more stuff to record / share.  I made a "couple" shells for New Year's and didn't get to fire but half of them (because I procrastinated to long and didn't finish them all).  

Anyways, glad to see everyone active!

Charles

• Like 2

Y’know, I noticed the up-tick myself. And the lack of “K3wl-ness” is refreshing. Nails on a blackboard those “mad skilz bommerz” are 😝

• Like 2

This is realy great forum.

I have been here from last 13 plus years and learned a lot.

New update is great too..☺️

It won't last.
It is the "frenzy after the NYE". There will be another push towards the 4th of July, with fellow Americans.

It's seasonal. But yeah, happy to see it's not dead.

19 hours ago, cmjlab said:

Man it seems like lots of new members and members coming out to ask tons of good questions.  I'm glad to see that there is questions being asked freely, and so far, nothing crazy unsafe asked.  I hope it continues to trend positively, as I like to share everything I've learned, and get help in things I've yet to learn.  

With that being said, I need to start making more stuff to record / share.  I made a "couple" shells for New Year's and didn't get to fire but half of them (because I procrastinated to long and didn't finish them all).  

Anyways, glad to see everyone active!

Charles

I'm new to building and already feel the hurt of procrastination with the hobby haha. I should be making some new rammers to test my whistle mix cato issues but here I am procrastinating. I also still need to make a new batch of blackmatch, BP and 2FA but rocket making has been my main focus at the moment.

• Haha 1

Don't wanna make some cheap psychology, but with corona and all the fireworks nearly 'banned' for 2 years we were quite a few to procrastinate:-).

Yep, good to be in the place again!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sulphurstan said:

Don't wanna make some cheap psychology, but with corona and all the fireworks nearly 'banned' for 2 years we were quite a few to procrastinate:-).

Yep, good to be in the place again!!

See...this is where we messed up. A good belt or two of BP smoke wipes out COVID :D Plus..it’s kinda a singular hobby. Most folks won’t hang out with you while at it ;)

• Like 1