APC Forum

Blue strobe stars

MADBOY

A suggestion (if you don't mind) - if you post to YouTube we would probably be able to watch a lot easier.  I don't think this server was meant to host a ton of large file videos.  Either way, I can't watch the video because it buffers to slow and freezes up, I never get past your high speed intros.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cmjlab said:

A suggestion (if you don't mind) - if you post to YouTube we would probably be able to watch a lot easier.  I don't think this server was meant to host a ton of large file videos.  Either way, I can't watch the video because it buffers to slow and freezes up, I never get past your high speed intros.

I still dont know why he is posting unbelivable stars which are still challanging to world.

He further not going to discuss in scientific way. Strobing stars doesnt mean it should just strobe on ground.

If we see its function in a shell  then we will believe.

Blue strobe is almost very modern and challanging work for all experienced pyro scientists I still have not seen anywhere even in japan or china.

I am sure he will disappoint and will not share video of shell in sky.

If it works in sky hatsoff to him.

• Like 1

Given the OP's history and what he's posted so far, I have about 0% expectations that anything of value will be contributed.

• Like 1

On 1/10/2024 at 8:52 PM, cmjlab said:

Thank you tell me,,,,, I try quickly

On 1/10/2024 at 10:52 PM, Zumber said:

I still dont know why he is posting unbelivable stars which are still challanging to world.

He further not going to discuss in scientific way. Strobing stars doesnt mean it should just strobe on ground.

If we see its function in a shell  then we will believe.

Blue strobe is almost very modern and challanging work for all experienced pyro scientists I still have not seen anywhere even in japan or china.

I am sure he will disappoint and will not share video of shell in sky.

If it works in sky hatsoff to him.

I already post Aqua blue strobe star in video......

20 hours ago, Mumbles said:

Given the OP's history and what he's posted so far, I have about 0% expectations that anything of value will be contributed.

I hope your wish is true

In this video Aqua blue strobe already here. 22 January in India biggest festival in whole world. Ramlala God coming in Ayodhya Ram Mandir. That's why I am show all world some my new invention

এই ভিডিওতে অ্যাকোয়া ব্লু স্ট্রোব ইতিমধ্যেই এখানে রয়েছে।  22 জানুয়ারী সারা বিশ্বের সবচেয়ে বড় উৎসব ভারতে।  অযোধ্যায় রামমন্দিরে আসছেন রামলালা ভগবান।  এই কারণেই আমি সমস্ত বিশ্বকে আমার কিছু নতুন আবিষ্কার দেখাচ্ছি

I would not be very harsh with him.

The guys from India are both very passionate about fireworks and they have a fairly limited list of chems. This makes them inventive.

7 hours ago, a_bab said:

I would not be very harsh with him.

The guys from India are both very passionate about fireworks and they have a fairly limited list of chems. This makes them inventive.

If you are inventive then your knowledge your work shows your talent. Just posting things by making videos doesnt shows talent,show it by discussion (lots of Grandmasters are here they will watch entire activities)

Admin Mumbles have already quoted .

There is a difference between invention and madness.

And he has choosen his username

• Like 1

I try my better best.

my thinking any big success many practice.

Dark blue strobe i test in ground.

but

in sky I am not test.

22 January I test it in sky.

if I success or not success but the test video I show everyone.

And I respect all members,

also I lisen your topic I discussion which I use chemical in this composition and method how to I make full explain all of members.

Thank you admin and thank you all of members

2 hours ago, MADBOY said:

I try my better best.

my thinking any big success many practice.

Dark blue strobe i test in ground.

but

in sky I am not test.

22 January I test it in sky.

if I success or not success but the test video I show everyone.

And I respect all members,

also I lisen your topic I discussion which I use chemical in this composition and method how to I make full explain all of members.

Thank you admin and thank you all of members

Can you please post your blue strobe formula?

we all are very excited to test it.

Please share it.

Edited by Zumber

18 hours ago, MADBOY said:

I was able to watch that video, and they were some really nice equal/blues!  Can you provide any details on what formula you used to get the aqua strobe?  I've seen that in commercial fireworks a couple times, I feel like it was a German Company.  I believe their comp included guanidine nitrate.  Thanks.

Actually which you tell me the chemical name i am not use it.

I am totally different chemical use in my composition or formula.

blue strobe is a very hard.

the visibility almost 30% and 70% white but I am making new formula.

in ground it seen dark blue but I am not taste in sky that's why I am wait to view if I success or not

Guys don't take him seriously. Saying this from India. I know this person to some extent. I'm surprised how he got entry to this forum.

Just now, SKC said:

Guys don't take him seriously. Saying this from India. I know this person to some extent. I'm surprised how he got entry to this forum.

Now wait and watch when he starts personal attack to me.

• Like 1

SKC

When I am start firework makeing that time my age 15,,,,,,and

learning bengol firework making full process 10year practice

I meen 15to25 age one boy life best life but that time I am not interest any girl any family story any family love other boys which love this I am not interest anything my interest one thing how do I learn Bengal process firework making which is famous in whole India also whole world.

So my friend how can I hate you.

I am not interest your think.

Which in your mind topic or any question or any answer.

I am in here because I am mad boy

and

I am here to show whole world which firework makeing in bengol.

And your ans

Anyone thinking not about me or my thinking

Everyone thinking which I am making firework it is good or bad.

it is not matter I am good or bad.

it is matter my work good or bad that is matter

Is there any good english speaking forum like Apc?

If anyone knows good resource please let me know .

I really need to join it.