APC Forum

"Happy New Year 2024"

Zumber

I wish you all "Happy New Year 2024" in advance...!!

What are you upto guys for new years evening?

Are you ready to fire?

Enjoy the day..!!😊

Happy new year too you as well. I have a nice cake of white gerbs and 3" white and gold star mines.( N1 glitter with 3 parts 325 mesh sponge Ti and 5 parts 325 mesh spherical Al) I also have a few rockets with tigertail headers and a couple of 3" shells with Shimzu blue #40. 

Please share...

Happy new year....!

I'm sorry, I did not take video of anything. It was mostly satisfactory. the white gerbs were a bit too overpowering though for the cake. I can give a picture of the cake from before I shot it though. 

IMG_0310.jpg

3 hours ago, ThrownBiscuit said:

I'm sorry, I did not take video of anything. It was mostly satisfactory. the white gerbs were a bit too overpowering though for the cake. I can give a picture of the cake from before I shot it though. 

IMG_0310.jpg

Oh doesnt matter....

Cool picture.

Thanks for sharing.

Here are my left overs from NYE.  I shot 100 shells, and still had around 40-50 to finish up in various stages (pasted on the right, rinfasciature on the left in various stages of filled or first spiking)

PXL_20240104_025941904.thumb.jpg.36139dd174f30f1afd6e85c2ceb3d5f2.jpg

OMG...

You must have spent lots of time preparing this...!!

Very nice work congratulations.!

Yep, it took a while.  Around 2 weeks.  But I also didn't finish so I prob needed another 4 or 5 days to finish. 

I always find it quicker to do all the same steps at once to save time (cut all the papers, make all the end discs, punch all the holes, cut all the TF, etc).

Cool...kindly shoot some videos.

I will video the next ones I shoot.  I did not bother this new years, as I wanted to sit back and watch for once!  I always video in the past, but then I only see them from phone screen, which sucks.