APC Forum

Bengal Colors stick Paper Tube

MADBOY

In india west bengol almost every children use colour stick,,,,,,,

It is very beautiful colour firework item but in here in West Bengal almost everyone not accept colour stick Firework in 2023.They believe it is very harmful to nature and the burning smoke pollution is very strong.

I am so sad............

20231207_093122-01.jpeg

10 hours ago, cmjlab said:

Did you make them?  If so, can you provide some details?  

Its Lance....

Colour compositions is filled in thin paper tubes.....and finaly prime composition is filled for ignition.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, MADBOY said:

Day time video,,,,,,,,I test it 

Again safety first.you are igniting it with lighter and holding it in hands....please dont do that.

This hobby needs extreme patience and skills.

Life is more valuable.

Thank you.

Those are nice!

Also Zumber your first video made me laugh a bit. I thought you had it attached to a big salute, and was thinking "He sure seems close! Wonder if he's just really zoomed in" haha. 😁

20 minutes ago, MicroGram said:

Those are nice!

Also Zumber your first video made me laugh a bit. I thought you had it attached to a big salute, and was thinking "He sure seems close! Wonder if he's just really zoomed in" haha. 😁

No no it was just empty colour star fountain to which i attatched lance tube ......lol....

2 hours ago, Zumber said:

Again safety first.you are igniting it with lighter and holding it in hands....please dont do that.

This hobby needs extreme patience and skills.

Life is more valuable.

Thank you.

I recently made some small strobe pots to use as rising effects on ball shells. I pressed different strobe comps into 1" x 5/8" cylinders made from a couple wraps of 1" gummed tape. Experimented with various diff comps and % of catalyst etc. Went through a dozen or so of them and all was well. After I ignited the last one I decided I'd pick up the cedar shingle the strobe was sitting and fling it in the air to see how it'd perform off the ground.

Just as I bent over to pick up the shingle the strobe exploded, with considerable force and a very bright flash. Perhaps fissures/cracks developed after it dried. I'm not exactly sure. Was a bit of a wake up call though. I was being careless and it (almost) bit me. I imagine chunks of burning strobe mix in the eyes would be unpleasant to say the least! 😬

Edited by MicroGram

You are lucky safe as well.🙂

Peoples here whre I live makes lots of stunts and sometimes they hurts too but personally I dont...

Strobe pot should be lightly filled than pressing it hard.I was experimenting too and few of my strobe pot burned suddenly with big flash and sound.

Then I loosly filled composition ( damped with water) and it worked.

3 hours ago, 0383857265 said:

Zumber Can you share with me your color system formula?

Sure

Red Lance.

Stronitum nitrate 5500

Magnelium 2500

Pvc 1250

Sulphur 200

Charcoal 40

Shellac or Red gum 250

Green

Barium nitrate 5500

Magnelium 2500

Pvc 1250