APC Forum

Oh Jeez- upgrade

Richtee

I went thru this at a BBQ/smoking forum I admin at... it’s a nightmare. Good luck admins...

Oh ye of little faith. lol.

We'll get there, the only thing unknown is how much of my already thin hair I'll lose in the process. ;)

There was a similar forum pyroprojektek.org with the same IPS Suite interface. On the Clubs selection members could create multilingual forums there would be demand for this. Everyone would be an administrator of their own forum. Foreign pyro forums do not work except in English. Many of us are foreigners, technically it is already a given that we open up to other languages with the clubs option. The option could be rename to members/multi language forums. Could write about it, the function is already given. It would be a huge step in the history of the forum.

IPS suite have a great chat option BIM Chatbox that function worth  to be integrated.

Edited by mx5kevin

Please check Blogs, Gallery, Downloads (edit, delete) permission options. I checked and gone after the update. Example Blog posts can not edited or deleted after the update. It would be important for users to have the greatest possible freedom over their content. The forum software provides all the possibilities for this. These are indispensable things for a modern quality forum and quality content publication.

Edited by mx5kevin

Welcome back! WOW! Good to see ya Side :)

And I did send a bit yer guy’s way. Suggest y’all do the same.

The upgrade will take some getting used to, I'm just happy everything is still here. (I was retrieving a few comp recipes for a planned cake with alternating gerbs and star mines🙂)