APC Forum

Colors that complement each other.

Uarbor

Now then I am proficient in charcoal streamers and I have started making the full spectrum of veline colors. I am interested in making more specific good color composition such as blue and red and green. My Research indicates that blue stars look better with yellow or charcoal streamers. What other color combinations are good to go with red or green? I did make a couple of 4-in round rocket headers that contained every color that I made. They were a big hit on the 4th. I think magenta is my favorite veline color. That is probably the only one I will reproduce. I'm going to go with pyroscience blue and Brilliant Red Rubber star for my next creation. I just want a few suggestions on what I can mix them with. Thanks in advance for any insight

According to my biggest fans (my kids), they like the following:

Red / Silver Streamer

Red / Green

Red / Gold Tremalon

Green / Purple, Magenta, or Blue

Green / Gold Tremalon

Green / Silver Streamer

Yellow / Blue

Veline is a beautiful range of colours with minimum number of different chems needed. Many colours can be bettered by a special mix BUT you have to buy lots of chems.

• 2 weeks later...

Here are the colors as they appear on a "color wheel". Oppositely located (180 degrees apart) accentuates each other, but colors even at 120 degrees apart nicely complement each other. That's why Purple-Green, Blue-Gold , Red-Blue appears so often in the sky.

1400967008479.jpeg

• Like 1