APC Forum

Happy Independence Day. post your favorite rocket here if you filmed it

Uarbor

I had 2 RUD’s and a nozzle blowout that went 50 foot and unleashed a magnesium shaving Vitamin F header. But..I’m working on it.

I had 2 RUDs and a nozzle blowout that went 50 foot and unleashed a magnesium shaving Vitamin F header. But..Im working on it.

Magnesium shavings? How does that compare with the way that sponge titanium appears in a salute? Sounds interesting I'm unable to Source my grape nuts titanium anymore.

Magnesium shavings? How does that compare with the way that sponge titanium appears in a salute? Sounds interesting I'm unable to Source my grape nuts titanium anymore.

Ya kinda need like a light BP fill and a flash bag for a slight delay to get the mag going. I just lay ribbon down on a table and scrape it with a utility blade. Gives nice, fine curls/shavings. It’s not as cool as sponge tho... IMO.

I hope everybody's Rockets flew straight and true this year. Mine all went off without a hitch.

Post up if you filmed any!

https://youtube.com/shorts/IGn1xJO187A?feature=share

I hope everybody's Rockets flew straight and true this year. Mine all went off without a hitch.

Post up if you filmed any!

https://youtube.com/shorts/IGn1xJO187A?feature=share

Sorry just getting use to the software. Very nice Uarbor

i made 6 3 lbs all of them rud . pressed at 4000 on the ptf gage. always no poblem before, the onl thing different is i dried my powder this time because the humidity has beem over a 100 everyday, my floors wet .

memo

Looks like you got your rockets and comets dialed in :)

thanks. I figured with the high sulfur content I could press the glitter Comet dry. And I was correct they are very strong without water. I'm sure water would probably have helped the glitter Trail be a bit longer either that or it was the 600 mesh atomized aluminum that's the problem. But I like them just fine