APC Forum

Viking is back :-)

VikingPyrotechnics

Hello pyrotechnicians,
after 5 years of absence I wanted to say hello.
I had to stop with the hobby unfortunately in this time.
But now I am back and will be active again.

Here are some old videos from me.

Unfortunately, I can no longer get to my old YT channel, although I still know the email address and password.
So this is now finally my new channel and new stuff will be uploaded soon.

Greets from Germany

VP

Edited by VikingPyrotechnics
  • Like 2

Welcome back Viking! I saw on FW that you were back. How much 'new' stuff happens in 5 years? Since that time, many of us are dampening our BP mixes for rockets with 2- 2 1/2% water, and pressing to much lower forces than before, like half even. The consolidation is MUCH better. Your inspiration (TR) is the one that first mentioned it, and now it's quite popular with all the cool kids over here. Just thought I'd bring you up to date on that. Looking forward to your new stuff :)

Dave F

Thought about you recently. So many achievements in so little time only to see you vanishing.

Welcome back bro!

Thank you ! :)

Yes, i had a rough time. I need to get a new Rocket Tool ( old one dissapeard ). My old Lathe is also gone, so i have to buy one. Hopefully i will find some one in Europe, hwo build some nice tools ?!

Welcome back Viking! I saw on FW that you were back. How much 'new' stuff happens in 5 years? Since that time, many of us are dampening our BP mixes for rockets with 2- 2 1/2% water, and pressing to much lower forces than before, like half even. The consolidation is MUCH better. Your inspiration (TR) is the one that first mentioned it, and now it's quite popular with all the cool kids over here. Just thought I'd bring you up to date on that. Looking forward to your new stuff :)

Dave F

That is interesting !

Something i have to try, i think :D

It's good to see one of the best, coming back :D :D :D

But, i´m not the best. I´m just a hobbyist hwo loves what he does. :ph34r: :D

Welcome back sir... and I answered your PM’d question :)

• Like 1

Holey hell!! You just got a new fan. I have only been in pyro for about seven months and I thought I was doing well lol I see I have quite a ways to go
  • Like 1

Freut mich dich wieder zu sehen Viking, ich bin ein big Fan deiner YouTube Videos. Kommst dann und wann zum PGI oder Winter Blast?

Deutsch oder Übersetzer? :D

Ich bekam dieses Jahr eine Einladung von T.Rebenklau zum Ozark Festival. Aber leider hat es nicht geklappt.

Vielleicht schaffe ich es nächstes Jahr mal zur PGI :-)