APC Forum

Does anyone know if Passfire.com is still being actively maintained?

Twesla

With the US Independence Day season behind us, Ive decided to slow down and start reading and researching more, as Ive hit a bit of a wall with much of the publicly available information on the internet. I decided to check out Passfire, and right away there were dozens of articles I really want to read, so I bought a year long membership. This was on Tuesday, and its still not active today, nor have I had anyone return my inquiries. Does anyone else here utilize that website for information and/or know if it is still actively have anyone administrating the webpage? Thank you everyone in advance!

The owner has a job out of state now, and is a bit slow activating new memberships. When this issue gets mentioned on Fireworking, Lloyd Sponenburgh offers to get ahold of Kyle and help expedite the activation. That's probably your best bet. Maybe a member here could ask Lloyd on your behalf. I would but I can't.

The owner has a job out of state now, and is a bit slow activating new memberships. When this issue gets mentioned on Fireworking, Lloyd Sponenburgh offers to get ahold of Kyle and help expedite the activation. That's probably your best bet. Maybe a member here could ask Lloyd on your behalf. I would but I can't.

Thank you for your reply! Id like to share an update that my subscription was activated as of today. Also Id like to thank SharkWhisperer for sending me some invaluable literature.