APC Forum

A few shells

BetICouldMake1

Posted these on the discord but figured I'd throw em up here too. A couple shells I got to put up yesterday.

• Like 3

Fantastic shells! Color inserts and dense beraq on the 8" were my favorite! Were all the inserts timed with fuse or were some slurry-timed? Any chance you could share a starting point for slurry composition if used? What size were the small salutes in the first opening of the 8" shell?

Fantastic shells! Color inserts and dense beraq on the 8" were my favorite! Were all the inserts timed with fuse or were some slurry-timed? Any chance you could share a starting point for slurry composition if used? What size were the small salutes in the first opening of the 8" shell?

The inserts all used time fuse. The first break had two rings, each was a double row of inserts. Both timings use .75" ID tubes with 3/32" walls, the first timing was 1" tall, the second was 2.125" tall.

A lot, of very nice work in those shells !

Yea that's ridiculous,there is definitely a lot of time and skill involved with that. Amazing

• 1 month later...
Very nicely done sir.

Yea that's ridiculous,there is definitely a lot of time and skill involved with that. Amazing

Hey, can't p.m. you. But curious what your opinion is on the paulownia charcoal you recently got. What have you done with it so far?

• 2 weeks later...