APC Forum

Auschems.com ?

Xrayelite1

Hello team. Has anyone here ever

purchased from Auschems.com?

Australian based website but I don't know anyone who has been a previous buyer that could recommend them. Many thanks.

I am in australia and have only purchased from them once, and had no issues. I have heard they can be a bit slow replying to emails etc but I will buy from them again

• Like 1

There is a thread called "hints and tips for Australians" Long gone from the front pages, that may contain helpful info.

• Like 1

Hello team. Has anyone here ever

purchased from Auschems.com?

Australian based website but I don't know anyone who has been a previous buyer that could recommend them. Many thanks.

Damn, but those prices....argh (spoiled in the USA).

In the USA there are some people who sell chems for cheap, but have no intent to comply with postal regulations, there are others who pack things correctly, but this costs money as it may involve extra materials etc. Beyond that a Fedex/UPS parcel that is ADR may well cost more to send than the product costs.. Sadly a garden centre that sells KNO3 may well supply it to "Grows" which taints the product for our purposes.

There is a thread called "hints and tips for Australians" Long gone from the front pages, that may contain helpful info.

Thanks mate, I'll see if I can find the thread

As Ever, check the currentness of the list before sending/spending money.

Alan Yates is/was a radio and pyro person in OZ and was one of the first amateurs to produce grams of perc by electrolysis. ( http://www.vk2zay.net ) if it's still there, it is today but!

In the USA there are some people who sell chems for cheap, but have no intent to comply with postal regulations, there are others who pack things correctly, but this costs money as it may involve extra materials etc. Beyond that a Fedex/UPS parcel that is ADR may well cost more to send than the product costs.. Sadly a garden centre that sells KNO3 may well supply it to "Grows" which taints the product for our purposes.

When's the last time you ever heard of a package starting afire because a pound of metal or oxidizer was not shipped according to "postal regulations"? Perhaps, never?

And Arthur, you're in the UK, no? I was simply commenting on prices from place-to-place. Differences are due to local laws, import/excise fees, and shipping. Pot perc is no more valuable in the UK than it is in Czech or Poland, or the USA, as it was from its origination point in ChicomLand.