APC Forum

J-tek e-match MSDS

dave321

MJG makes good stuff and the electrical tests are sound. Couldn't easily find the MSDS online (surprising), but I'm sure they'd be happy to abide if you email them at: info@electricmatch.com

So does Bilusocon (Chicom stuff), at half the price, with reliable shipping also from NJ (avoid lower pricing with overseas shipping...). It is your responsibility to determine whether there is any purchaser risk involved. You can imagine that QC probably isn't on par with American standards, but they're been used with good reliability to remotely ignite fireworks mortars, rockets, and visco (per MJG's Firewire line) by many... Please note that the MJG's J-tek ematch line requires an ATF User permit to purchase. Firewire and self-dip kits do not. Their site shows BP and composite igniters that are premade, but they're probably not available because they're impossible to select for online purchase.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/From-USA-100pcs-lot-11-81in-Connecting-Wire-For-Fireworks-Firing-System-Igniter/143636496354?hash=item217166ffe2:g:cvEAAOSwFTde6M~O

I had the same issue the other day. I couldn't find one when I was responding to the FER e-match thread. They claim that some of them are patented or at least patent pending, I couldn't even turn those up, even with a somewhat deep dive for potential alternative names and assignees.

yea i know, i have tried the same as well, the problem is once you disclose a composition,

even with ranges, the cat is largely out of the bag