APC Forum

My Fireworks Crafted by Zavod Kirova

ZavodKirova

Hi, everybody. I present to your attention my products. If I have any questions about the oo, please ask

My first Ghost shells

• Like 2

Well, For a one day member....!!! You should have been member of APC before, we could have learn from you. Your shells are awesome! Congratulations!

I agree!

Very nice effect! Beautiful bursts! Very cool multiples!

The fact is that, I have long known about this forum, but something did not happen to register. I usually find myself on a similar forum, only in Russian

Hi all. Cylinder 4' color reports and +1 titanium. Cylinder 3 ' on a whistling rocket 75 KClO4 / 25 lithium benzoate/ +2% polyisobutylene/+1% Dibutyl Phthalate/+, 0, 7 Fe2O3.

Dibutyl phthalate is generally used as a plasticizer with other components like NC or other actual plastics. Do you find it adds benefits to your whistle comps? Do you know if there are benefits to consolidation or sensitivity?

Dibutyl phthalate is in this case a plasticizer of polyisobutylene. The fuel on this bundle is elastic and because of this, you can use longer spindles and not be afraid that the engine will explode at the start. For sensitivity, too, do not worry.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Good stuff... I love the ghosting everyone is getting i into now.

• 2 months later...

8 inch shell.

https://youtube.com/shorts/xPVp7-ICzP0?feature=share

"The crosset test, as it turned out, was not successful, the 8' ball has about 140 pieces of crossets in it.

The composition of the C6 crossets + cod granules with 15% TPP8 additive, part namely 2% of the coal from the C6 composition was replaced with dextrin. I use only rice dextrin. There was a Kuoku DO on the head, with the same crossettes that worked normally. The conclusion is that most likely the crossets were suppressed.

Blue 70 AP/18 hexamine/ 12CuO

What binder did you use with this?

What size were the blue stars?

Thanks!

NC laq , 10 mm stars

I made the mix, will thin some NC lacquer and make some stars later in the week.

What prime did you use on this? And did you step prime it using 50% AP star mix 50% prime for a few coats, then full 100% prime? What is the prime mix?

Thank you! I am looking forward to trying this in a fountain.

For such stars, it is best to use a Multiprime Shimizu, and the uppermost layer is any flammable Prime. I would not recommend such a composition for a fountain, everything will burn too quickly. For the fountain, I recommend the composition 59 AP/16 gexamin/16Ti/10 СuCO3 Edited by ZavodKirova
  • Like 1