24 replies to this topic

#21 MinamotoKobayashi

MinamotoKobayashi

Pyrotechnician

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 22 September 2020 - 11:47 AM

Guys, at this point here is the time for me to step in.
Honestly, I no longer recognize the forum where I landed a few years ago. For some months I have perceived among users only hatred, rivalry, competition,
subterfuge, selfishness, nastiness.
These are flames starting from nothing, where no one has done anything wrong.
In a world where most people, myself included, have lost both their jobs and their freedom due to Covid19 issues, adding as well that doctors recently diagnosed
me an esophageal cancer at an advanced stage, predicting me a life expectancy from 1 to 5 years maximum, I would say that I have other much more important
thoughts that are buzzing in my head currently.
I proudly brought my 5 cents to this forum asking for nothing in return but a peaceful and quiet coexistence.
I have seen similar degradations in other forums, and I was hoping APC would not end up like them, but apparently I was wrong.
Excuse me but I have a strong desire to spend my last days in a peaceful environment, away from the chaos and evil of every day.
If in here will be no longer possible to create something so simple and priceless, I will be forced to leave this forum as well, and to keep in touch with the people I
care about only via PM.
A beautiful crap, indeed.

Richard.

Edited by MinamotoKobayashi, 22 September 2020 - 11:51 AM.

• kingkama and AtlMike like this

#22 kingkama

kingkama

Pyromaniac

• PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 22 September 2020 - 12:40 PM

Well you have my full understanding, covid destroyed alot of beautiful things, I'm sorry for the caos I created, I hope your disease can be cured and your problem could be resolved.
As well I like your works, your patience and ability to make up rockets and headers.

#23 kingkama

kingkama

Pyromaniac

• PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 22 September 2020 - 12:43 PM

I've never made crackle before, but it sounds killer.

It's a pretty effect, long lasting cause is usefull to extend the duration of stars or make a cool addition to daytime fireworks.

#24 hilly

hilly

Smelt the smoke

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Рыбалка

Posted 13 January 2021 - 12:48 PM

Здравствуйте! много чего хочется написать на этот пост, но скажу одно не впадай в отчаяние, желаю выздоровления.

#25 SharkWhisperer

SharkWhisperer

Pyrotechnician

• Donator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 13 January 2021 - 01:30 PM

Здравствуйте! много чего хочется написать на этот пост, но скажу одно не впадай в отчаяние, желаю выздоровления.

Translated from Russian:

"Hello! I would like to write a lot for this post, but I will say one thing, do not fall into despair, I wish you recovery."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users