zheneck222

Stars: 25 mm

Star weight 25gramms

Weight ball shell: around 20kg-25kg

Lift: 2,2kg black powder

Burst charge: 10 -15 pounds

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Nice way of guiding us through the building process. Frankly speaking though, the shell's performance is not what I expected. It seems that almost all of your stars were shattered here.

Were the stars not fully dry? Real shame that this happened with such a large size. Anyway, keep it up!

• Like 1

Good start! IMO 16's should do several things, there is a lot of room inside for petals and inserts. A simple 16" ball shell uses a lot of burst charge, replace burst by timed effects and you get more entertainment for your money

youtube.com/watch?v=z9XNUnbxo50

Was 60x 3" inserts and a middle petal of (not enough!) silver stars, and an inner petal of red stars about 6" DIA, Still used lots of rice krispies to fill empty spaces and lots of burst.

Now if the 60 inserts had a ring of inserts on a short fuse, there would have been a delayed ring effect then the full skypuke.

It's all a matter of cramming enough things inside to entertain sequentially for a few seconds.

• 2 months later...
Thanks guys!!! Just my first was as test just to lunch it and see what happened , next 16" I will spend more time to develop effects for this