APC Forum

Nice job

Richtee

Not that I’m at ALL in support of this BS- but here’s an ATM the “rioters” cracked yesterday near a buddy’s home in PA. Not a bad job, actually. Problem was..it was EMPTY :D Well..had like $40 in it. Shaped charge I assume. Notice no collateral damage, machinery inside mainly intact. Someone’s doing homework...

post-6205-0-46977300-1591215422_thumb.png

I questioned the use of explosives, actually, but he said the ATF was there for 2 hours. and they did 20 more machines the same night. Some not so pretty.. :D

OK her got sec cam vid..yeah she was blown...

Hmm what the hell..? Unsupported? Hmm... it’s an mp4 any advice?

Edited by Richtee

If it can be done, someone will do it.

I wonder how this will impact the "New Normal?"

That's what's bothering me as I watch more news clips. I'm seeing numerous things blowing up these protestor's are using Fireworks to hurl at the law. I only hope it doesn't have a negative effect on the already tough enough Fireworks laws in our country. Especially to the people that respect them & use them for their intended use.

That's what's bothering me as I watch more news clips. I'm seeing numerous things blowing up these protestor's are using Fireworks to hurl at the law. I only hope it doesn't have a negative effect on the already tough enough Fireworks laws in our country. Especially to the people that respect them & use them for their intended use.

Ya gotta think there’s nothing good gonna come of this. Sigh.

• Like 1

Oh you can bet they will use it as a excuse to screw something up more. I wish I was more optimistic but our government has made me this way.

• Like 1