APC Forum

Smokless, Odorless AP-free real indoor waterfall

kleberrios

This video is the first waterfall AP-free, and to prove it, I burned it together with steam produced by the hot shower and no smoke was observed. The term indoor fireworks does not actually proceed, as most cold fires if they are lit in a confined and humid environment would suffocate everyone present, as they all have AP, which in the presence of moisture, the burning gases condense in an ammoniacal smell penetrating toxic and unbearable smell.

only Nc and Flake Titanium composition AP-FREE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0I8Ht89kas

They guy's a complete self-serving asshole who starts 15 new posts showing some groundworks burning to promote his YouTube channel and personal sales. He won't share crapola with his fellow pyros. One fellow APC member pm'd him to ask about a recipe for an item he posted a video of: Kleb's response was "how much will you pay me?".

Friggin' total arse, using this site as his free personal ad site.

Edited by SharkWhisperer

SharkWhisper, has it occurred to you that you are free to ignore the content that you find uninteresting? You come off as kind of a little prick. Stop polluting the forum with your insubstantial bloviations.

SharkWhisper, has it occurred to you that you are free to ignore the content that you find uninteresting? You come off as kind of a little prick. Stop polluting the forum with your insubstantial bloviations.

It's hard to ignore when I have to scroll through a gadzillion posts by Kleb with almost zero discussion going on, but every one provides a clear link to his YouTube channel. Dude could consolidate his stuff into a single thread. Little prick is it? Love to meet and chat about it sometime, Suzy.

come on shark, english is not his first language. he has been posting for years with out much dialog . why do you decide to bitch at him and tear apart his post. try and be nice and dont bitch so much

come on shark, english is not his first language. he has been posting for years with out much dialog . why do you decide to bitch at him and tear apart his post. try and be nice and dont bitch so much

He has no problem requesting a money offer for his compositions when other APC folks pm him.

My problem is that he covers the whole pyro page, and now chemistry, with his posts. This causes a lot of clutter that needs to be scrolled through to find other's posts. The simple, and polite, and easily doable remedy is to start a single thread--Kleb's thread--where he can post galore without pirating whole web pages.

Is this not a reasonable suggestion?

I don't understand you SharkWhisperer. On the one hand you graciously help hcb with his rocket stuff, and on the other you have to slap somebody that's done you no wrong so you can get down in the weeds instead of being nice. The second personality detracts highly from any perceived good the first personality might do.

An old riddle comes to mind: what do you call a person that's nice nine times out of ten, but on the tenth acts like a jerk? An asshole! That's right! One prick shot negates many many good deeds. Your suggestion isn't reasonable, because it was offered in an unreasonable way. You turn people off, and they don't want to be agreeable. Simple. The idea has been shot in the foot because it was disrespectfully suggested. A person with your obvious intelligence knows that. So, your motivations are suspect, at best (in my opinion).

Another saying, this from Raylan Givens: "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. You run into assholes all day long, you're the asshole."

Another saying from my mother: If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything. Yeah, I have a really hard time with that one too! ;)

The damage done by creating an uncomfortable atmosphere for fruitful discussion is not measurable, because timid folks just steer clear of posting, so nobody knows what they might have said Nobody wants to be the guy on the hotseat. Well, almost nobody, it seems. Pouncing on people publicly stifles conversation, that's just a plain fact.

Anyhow, kleberrios- I saw an indoor firework demonstration at a PGI convention once, and the atmosphere was choking. I thought it was from smoke from the oxide of the burning metals. What do you think about that?

I don't understand you SharkWhisperer. On the one hand you graciously help hcb with his rocket stuff, and on the other you have to slap somebody that's done you no wrong so you can get down in the weeds instead of being nice. The second personality detracts highly from any perceived good the first personality might do.

An old riddle comes to mind: what do you call a person that's nice nine times out of ten, but on the tenth acts like a jerk? An asshole! That's right! One prick shot negates many many good deeds. Your suggestion isn't reasonable, because it was offered in an unreasonable way. You turn people off, and they don't want to be agreeable. Simple. The idea has been shot in the foot because it was disrespectfully suggested. A person with your obvious intelligence knows that. So, your motivations are suspect, at best (in my opinion).

Another saying, this from Raylan Givens: "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. You run into assholes all day long, you're the asshole."

Another saying from my mother: If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything. Yeah, I have a really hard time with that one too! ;)

The damage done by creating an uncomfortable atmosphere for fruitful discussion is not measurable, because timid folks just steer clear of posting, so nobody knows what they might have said Nobody wants to be the guy on the hotseat. Well, almost nobody, it seems. Pouncing on people publicly stifles conversation, that's just a plain fact.

Anyhow, kleberrios- I saw an indoor firework demonstration at a PGI convention once, and the atmosphere was choking. I thought it was from smoke from the oxide of the burning metals. What do you think about that?

They why don't YOU respectfully suggest it?

As I said above, the term indoor is erroneous, and in a closed environment, air saturation occurs due to visible and invisible gases. The ideal would be an exhaust fan on site, open windows and doors. The only product that does not offer much risk is the burning of the NC that basically releases Nitrogen in its burning. The oxides of Mg, Al, generated by burning, do not generate much health risk but saturate the air. Saline and plastic oxides are the most dangerous, such as AP, Ba, pvc, potassium bichromate etc. Natural resins such as colofoin, red gum, rosin, shelllac etc. are not so dangerous. Ti, Zr, Ni generate very little smoke in the air, so the waterfall shown in my video is one of the few healthy pirotechnical effects as it does not contain salts in its composition. For example at 3:10 in the video below waterfalls containing Ti, NC and AP are burned. At the back of the stage there is almost no smoke due to the hot, dry air on the stage, but at 3:39 the smoke in contact with the moisture condenses. Even though AP gases are invisible, they exist. Thanks a lot

• 1 month later...

I'm with SharkWhisperer on this one. The whole point of this forums is to share tips and tricks, and, yes, recipes. "English isn't his first language"? Hell, he writes better than a lot of the idiots on Facebook!

Actually, he said it was NC and titanium flakes in the original post. You take NC in some form, mix in some Ti, press it in a tube, insert fuse, and voila: smokeless fountain, waterfalls, whatever. It is absolutely nothing new.

Seriously folks. Go make something. Don't worry about whatever secret projects other people are building. Who cares!