APC Forum

Blue Strobe trial and error and chemicals used and apologies

kleberrios

Hi guys. sorry for the problems generated in this forum. My intention was to show something new, for you to see and comment on, not to cause confusion. I am a pyrodeveloper (small tests at the laboratory level) of new techniques and effects in which my metallic powders enter. Many of these effects are only achieved with my special metallic powders. The shapes and alloys of metal powders greatly influence the desired effects.

I never made inch bombs, or any pyrotechnic apparatus, I just develop new techniques and effects that use my metallic powders in their composition. Some effects were very laborious and even expensive, due to hundreds of tests to achieve the desired effect. Afterwards, the compositions are quarantined to observe adverse effects. The videos posted without formulations is because it is under observation. The techniques and machinery for the production of certain metal powders are industrial secrets.

blue strobe chemicals trial and error. (Still testing))

copper sulfate

copper flake powder

super fine flake aluminum powder

PVC

magnalium

Ammonium Perchlorate

nc lacquer

asphaltum
  • Like 2

No problems caused here. Thank you for the update. I like some of your effects and their is nothing stating that you have to share your secrets. I will not tell all I know either.

Put your videos in one topic! Don't post not informative ones.

How content of pyro composition relates with secret industrial production of metal powders? Are you seriously telling this?

P.S. #$%&

To Kleberrios,

I almost never post, but got hooked on pyro 60 years ago and enjoy following ideas on the forum. I have gotten a lot of thoughts from your posts, and even have been a little envious that you can throw so much industrial equipment into developing pyro ideas. Recently there have been some negative posts by others, which I do not understand. I appreciate your own post starting this thread, and hope you continue to post often.

Edwards

Put your videos in one topic! Don't post not informative ones.

How content of pyro composition relates with secret industrial production of metal powders? Are you seriously telling this?

P.S. #$%&

Yus, the problem that occurs is that many of the effects are achieved with materials that for now only I produce, such as Ti flake, Ti 300/5000 mesh, magnalium 300/5000 mesh, Mg 15 mesh granular,, and others. Therefore, some of the members of this forum to try to produce the same effects will ask me how such powders are produced (and these are industrial secrets)

There are no any big industrial secrets! I was precipitated in several projects concerning metal powders from micro to nano size. We produce own high prurity powders for science and analysed industrial ones. Powder metal production is a powerfull branch of industry. Common factory produces tons of powders per month. Methods of making powders are known (see wiki). New methods or (nano) powder with unique properties are usually patented. We will have soon patent on nanoporous polymetallic powders as catalysts and method of producing thereof. But you can find a dozen of such invetions here https://worldwide.espacenet.com/. I think you overestimate yourself. Is it your secret factory?

https://youtu.be/ElgvwPMz_rA

Edited by Yus

I completely agree with Yus.

Kleb, you aren't "sorry" about jack shit.

Kleb is literally smothering this forum with new threads, all his and each one showing some effect with little or no description. He is hijacking this entire forum to use for advertisement for "top secret" formulations he intends to sell.

Put them in a single thread "Kleb's Non-Instructional Pyro Tidbits" so that you don't smear the entire page with your bullshit that assists nobody but your ego. You think that this exposure will increase future sales? You will be remembered, and not kindly.

My guess is the moderators won't put up with this blatant self-promotion, ultimately for fiscal gain, much longer. If they do, then they deserve the vitriol that they will receive, or the gradual loss of membership which would be a shame.

Restrict yourself and your videos to a single thread--let's call it "Kleb's thread", and don't start new topics for every sparkler that you burn, ffs, ass.

You don't share jack shit, so if you're selling something--recipes, processes, formulas, comps,...then put your SINGLE thread in Agora where it belongs. You're starting to piss people off, and they will remember, and spread the word, when you want to try to sell your recipes here and elsewhere.

You are earning the ire of many, justifiably, and this will have negative implications on your desired future "sales".

Mumbles, appreciating that you have a lot on your plate these days (many do), this is your time to shine as a leader. Chime in, please. This shit ain't right.

Edited by SharkWhisperer

There are no any big industrial secrets! I was precipitated in several projects concerning metal powders from micro to nano size. We produce own high prurity powders for science and analysed industrial ones. Powder metal production is a powerfull branch of industry. Common factory produces tons of powders per month. Methods of making powders are known (see wiki). New methods or (nano) powder with unique properties are usually patented. We will have soon patent on nanoporous polymetallic powders as catalysts and method of producing thereof. But you can find a dozen of such invetions here https://worldwide.espacenet.com/. I think you overestimate yourself. Is it your secret factory?

https://youtu.be/ElgvwPMz_rA

Yes. Seeing this video made me want to go to work but I'm quarantined at home kkkk

I for one like seeing your effects and do not care if you share your formulas or not. They give me new ideas for things to try.

• Like 1