APC Forum

Made a blog about fireworks

Pirotecnia

Hello,

I work as a software developer and made a simple blog to talk about fireworks (technical, historical and cultural aspects).

It has little content yet and i will improve its functionality, but i hope to write something every day i can.

If you have any suggestion, i'm listening to you.

The url for it is: https://thefireworksblog.com

Thanks!

• Like 1

Nice start. Please continue. You might cross-reference related tutorials on this or other forums, and provide hyperlinks. I would enhance the utility of your blog.

Understanding that you speak Portuguese as your primary language, do you want to be notified of English typos (there are a few)?

• Like 1

Nice start. Please continue. You might cross-reference related tutorials on this or other forums, and provide hyperlinks. I would enhance the utility of your blog.

Understanding that you speak Portuguese as your primary language, do you want to be notified of English typos (there are a few)?

Thanks, SharkWhisperer

Yes, my primary language is Portuguese and i want to be notified of English typos, thanks!

Edited by Pirotecnia

Very cool blog! I especially like the explanation obout the traditional fireworks. Do you think you will write more about that subject in the future?

• 2 months later...

Very cool blog! I especially like the explanation obout the traditional fireworks. Do you think you will write more about that subject in the future?

For sure, I will talk with more detail about the Portuguese traditional rockets!