APC Forum

New email issue?

justvisiting

Hey folks. I used to be DavidF, and now I'm justvisiting. I had to start a new membership because I changed my email address a while back. I'm no computer expert, for sure. Now, I have to get a new email address again, since I am changing providers. Is there a way to change my email address ahead of time so I can still be 'justvisiting'?

You should be able to. if not, I can take care of it for you. Let me know if you need help, and I can probably get some pictures together. I'll have to log in to a test account, as the software doesn't let admin accounts change passwords in the normal way.

Go toward the top of the forum, and you should be able to click on your name and see a drop down menu. Select "My Profile"

There should be an option for "Edit My Profile" in the upper right. It will be below the search bar and the menu you just clicked and the sign out button.

On the left side of the screen there will be several options. Profile settings, Email and Password, etc. Click on Email and Password.

This menu is where things are different for me, but I suspect you should be able to change your e-mail here.

• 1 year later...

Hey guys. Im new to this forum. How dose one start a new threat or topic?

So far I can only reply to already existing topics and threads.

Many thanks.

• 5 months later...

New members cannot start a new thread. You must reply to an existing thread first, which you now have!

I'm having the same problem with regard to new members not being able to start posts, but I guess this should now fix this problem :unsure:

Bit tricky to find this out though!!