APC Forum

First sugar rocket motor attempt.

gunner1

I'll "give you the mail" Gunner.

"Give you the mail" in Aussie vernacular means: "I'll tell you where it's at" without fear nor favour.

Your question "How does it look?" is meaningless. Well, It looks like a complete bunch of crapp!! is what I say.

There is many many much info in this Rocketry section that would be beneficial for you to read.

Read, Read, Read, then ask questions. But above all be safe. This aint no Karaoke Bar.

I'll "give you the mail" Gunner.

"Give you the mail" in Aussie vernacular means: "I'll tell you where it's at" without fear nor favour.

Your question "How does it look?" is meaningless. Well, It looks like a complete bunch of crapp!! is what I say.

There is many many much info in this Rocketry section that would be beneficial for you to read.

Read, Read, Read, then ask questions. But above all be safe. This aint no Karaoke Bar.

Why do you assume I haven't read this forum AND other sources on the internet? I posted the video here because to me the fuel burned WAY too quick. However I think that part of the problem was the nozzle failing. I wanted people's opinions that have more experience than myself.

I have "assumed" a bit of lack of knowledge on your part because you haven't framed your question very well (same with the nozzle thread).

If you want people's opinions, then you need to give a bit more details.

eg. HOW THE HECK!! can we know if it burned too fast without knowing how much fuel was burned etc...????

If it was 5 grams, it's probably fine.

If it was 50 grams of fuel in an end burner... the WOW!! that is fast.

Get the picture?

Ask the right questions with good details and you will get good answers.

Cheers.

• Like 2