APC Forum

Which star ignition primer should I use?

hoangtuan

Tôi đã làm điều này 3 giờ trước. Mồi hỗn hợp, cốt lõi của tôi có tốt không?

I did this 3 hours ago. Mixed bait, is my core good?

post-22032-0-97522800-1548936325_thumb.jpg

post-22032-0-37852000-1548936330_thumb.jpg

Edited by hoangtuan

Hoangtuan. According to shimizu kp burst is more suited for bigger shells.

Since i never tried kp burst is such shells (looks like 2, maybe 3", where I always use bp burst or bp coated seeds burst), I'm interested in the result, how your shell broke. Please tell us how that went....

He said chlorate, not perchlorate sulphurstan.

I know you already did it, but that was a terrible idea. If I were you I'd never intentionally mix sulfur and potassium chlorate.

Yep, Sorry My mistake,

But I guess it was an automatic and inconscient mind correction on my side: Chlorate and Sulfur, no, impossible, since we nearly NEVER see them side by side in a formula nowadays!

Because of lack of time and formula. I hastily finished it. Tomorrow night will be New Year's Day, I hope everything will be fine ... I'll post the video to apc tomorrow. :DDDD

Being in a hurry and taking unsafe shortcuts are terrible practices in pyrotechnics. You will hurt yourself.

Hoangtuan.

It's been a few days now from your new year's day... Hope you're still around to show us your pyro, and confort us that the deadly mix you made were under control.... Believe us, it is a little worrying...