APC Forum

Why is my star not burning?

hoangtuan

My star is not burning. and BUMMMM, I don't know why.

Can you give me some experience! I have chemicals:

- BaNO3.

- KNO3.

- NaNO3.

- SrNO3.

- KclO4

- Dextrin.

- Carbon.

- Sufur.

- Mg.

I appreciate your comments

Can you give me some experience! Edited by hoangtuan

That rocket that flies high ground seems to me very dangerous!

You have to practice a lot of safe practice looking for a place far away from people and things for your tests. We get to the stars, what procedure do you use stars cut, pumped or rolled? The internal pressure is used to give the stars time to ignite inside the shell , try to give the stars a primer I would say monocanapa to be safe.

Let us know how the other tests will go.

But please do work safely for yourself and others.

Please do not open too many threads for the same things or we will not be able to follow you.

That rocket that flies high ground seems to me very dangerous!

You have to practice a lot of safe practice looking for a place far away from people and things for your tests. We get to the stars, what procedure do you use stars cut, pumped or rolled? The internal pressure is used to give the stars time to ignite inside the shell , try to give the stars a primer I would say monocanapa to be safe.

Let us know how the other tests will go.

But please do work safely for yourself and others.

Please do not open too many threads for the same things or we will not be able to follow you.

I watch this video and I do it like him.
By the way, can you tell me the simple Stars recipe containing SrNo3, NaNO3, BaNo3?
Thank you, I will find a far cool place to work.

You have barium nitrate for the green, strontium nitrate for the red sodium nitrate yellow already with these chems you can make excellent reds and greens.

Ess.

post-20933-0-82017700-1546706913_thumb.png