APC Forum

Fans of Pyro, need help to make firecrackers

hoangtuan

hello pyro. I am from Vietnam and I am a new soldier.

I am trying to make some yellow, red and blue fireworks seeds. But do not know where to start.

I have some substances: BaNo3, SrNo3, NaNo3, Kclo4, Kclo3, Kno3, C, S, detrin, a little Mg.

Can anyone help me with some reference recipes?

Thank very much!!!

here is all you need, have a good read before you start you have chemical lists that can be dangerous without proper precautions.

What of Vietnam did not understand what it means?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://pyrosource.wikia.com/wiki/Pyro_Source_Wiki&ved=2ahUKEwiB_OvzisjfAhUuyIUKHWs3CMsQFjAAegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw06SXZoVc8DNmRHcF6dnF7R

If you mean firecrackers, you have KMNO3 and S and Charcoal. These must be ground to airfloat and fully integrated. This is black powder. It would have to be very well confined to make boom! Even so it would not be a firecracker. If you mean the chemicals that produce color stars, seeds as you say, you will need aluminum and also copper oxide and lithium for blue and red. But what you need to do first is learn to make black powder and make it very well. You cant do much in pyro without good black powder.

Having said that as the previous poster said you must do a lot of study. A lot of info is available on this forum and others. Besides chemicals you need to know what equipment you will need. It is not just a matter of mixing some chemicals together. There is no easy answer- you will have to teach yourself by doing research then asking questions on the forum. If you have access to the internet for extensive research you can do it.

There's are many resources out there--there's good formulas posted right here in the forums. www.skylighter.com has lots of great information, too--and is a good place to get started with making colored rubber stars (by the way, they're called "stars", not "seeds".) But please, please, PLEASE read up on safety stuff first--mistakes are very dangerous, and you may not get a "second chance" if something goes wrong.

I tried a lot of formulas. Easiest. KNO3 44% C44 $ S6% 5% separation. tiger BUM fireworks, and stars do not burn.

I can not understand what you're talking about, try using the google translator.

However I do not remember any formula with these characteristics as you wrote it seems 44% kno3 44% copper oxide 6% sulfur 5% dextrin if this is the formula is normal that it does not burn.

In addition with metal stars you need a layer of monocanapa primer or silicon prime, if you have magnesium available you can add 30% -40% of magnesium to black powder, even the primer needs a binder like dextrin.

The composition for monocanapa prime:

Perclorato di potassio 24.6

Nitrato di potassio 31.1

Carbone. 11.5

Gomma rossa 4.1

Zolfo 4.9

Ossido di ferro (nero) 7.4

Magnalium 230 mesh 12.3

Destrina 4.1

The link type prime

http://pyrosource.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Primes

I tried a lot of formulas. Easiest. KNO3 44% C44 $ S6% 5% separation. tiger BUM fireworks, and stars do not burn.

You should be more detailed example the stars were put in a shell the charge of home burst was set up, did you use a booster? was the shell sufficiently bound to have a minimum of internal pressure?

If you want help you have to be more precise, even some photos would be useful.

I read well the previous formula seems to say you tigertail this formula is easy to burn is strange !?

Probably something wrong in my opinion the mix is ​​not sufficient ground and integrated or coal is not good or too coarse.

thank you..

I'm making tiger star with formula,

44% KNO3

Char 44%

6% Sufur

Detrin 6%.

with some red stars SrNo3.

I did not force them, I did it by hand, not using pressure.

Why can't fire and BUM

Video

Stupid question: did you prime them? Tiger tails don't usually need primed--but they also take a long time to dry. They may have been wet.

Also, Tiger tails are only impressive flying through the air. On the ground they just smolder and spit a few weak sparks. You need the air rushing by to pull the burning charcoal off of them, creating the tail.