APC Forum

Pyro screens cheap

videoluvr

This isn't a question but a place I found screens for a good price. They are just the screens so you would have to make the 12x12 boxes out of some 1/2 Plywood and cut some strips 3 inches or so wide and build them. The site is banggood.com I ordered a 40 mesh screen and got it within days not weeks. They have many different cuts of screen but I ordered 12x12 stainless 40 mesh screen and it works good"" I hope I don't get into trouble by posting but I wanted to help folks get there screens for a great price. Total cost with shipping was like four bucks total

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for this! Just starting out and I've been looking for cheaper option for supplies $20-$30 per screen adds up fast.

• 3 months later...

Just a follow up on this. Probably no surprise but expect to get what you pay for here. I ordered 40, 80, and 100 mesh screens from this site. They took about 45 days to arrive, all shipped essentially crumpled in a plastic bag and the 100 mesh had two obvious runs where a wire was pulled up across the screen. Impossible to contact customer service or to get any kind or refund or return info. Granted, for a buck and change you can order a bunch of these for far less than most other places. Other than the damaged item the screens do seem to be of good quality once smoothed out. You can find more or less identical items at the same price on aliexpress where I've had better luck in the past with QC and customer service. They seem to ship faster as well (probably have more US warehouses).

Totally forgot I ordered these too from bangood as well. Got from 8 all the way to 200... arrived pretty messed up, folded, some of the links bent.

Could not get a reply from customer service. Took a long time to get here.

Would only recommend if you are truly broke.

Rolling them around a piece of cardboard tube or a cheap flat insert would have saved the whole lot.

Edited by PhoenixRising

Wowzers! Wish I'd seen that sooner, although can only blame myself for never having asked anyone.

They got everything you can think of and some more; kid in a candy store.

MC has some of the fastest shipping this side of Amazon prime too.

McMaster carr is a great place to order stuff from if you live in the good old usa, but I live in costa rica and they wont sell to me. phuckem I say

• 2 months later...

mcmaster carr i found to be pretty expensive for just 12" square screens. found some on amazon pretty reasonable and made my own boxes but could have bought them installed in boxes cheaper than i can build them. also tried 5gal bucket gold panning screens from amazon that were in the 12 to 20$ range, that seem to work pretty good