APC Forum

Shell testing!

MeowMix

These are still some of my first 3" shells. I feel that I have finally achieved the burst and break I want. I am not a perfectionist though.

Main testing difference was the pasting method, to see how much time I can save using a different method, and IMO the winner in clear in the video, but I would like to know which method you guys think is better.

(This wasn't a competition between my girlfriend and I, as I did the pasting on both shells, she just filled hers identically.

Video is here:

Rack was around 250ft away from me and the video being taken. I love the difference in sound between smaller shells and bigger ones, even just the lift.

Edited by MeowMix
  • Like 1

Well done MeowMix!

I loved the baby one!

Whats MCRH bust?

MCRH is Meal Coated Rice Hulls.

Meow: Nice shells! those three inchers looked great. On the little shell, my earlier advice of not using MCRH in small shells was kind of proven as the burst was some what anemic. Unless, of course, you were trying to get the "horse tail" effect.

Edited by MadMat

MCRH is Meal Coated Rice Hulls.

Meow: Nice shells! those three inchers looked great. On the little shell, my earlier advice of not using MCRH in small shells was kind of proven as the burst was some what anemic. Unless, of course, you were trying to get the "horse tail" effect.

I was trying to get the horse tail, thank you =^~^=

Well then very well done on all shells