APC Forum

2019 Our last Pyro Holidays

Bangkokpyro

Next year I will be running the last Pyro Holidays.

They take a great deal of preparation and time to plan for and get materials ready for the guys to build their shells.

B.P for burst, lift and Polverone, stars cut, round and pumped, priming everything, I spend weeks before the holidays start making all this stuff.

Big rockets and Talai are coming under regulation here in Thailand and the days of 1000 kg monster rockets will be just a memory in a few year from now. Add to this the fact that at 60 looking after a group of people for 14 or 21 days is starting to get too much for me so next year will be the last year I do the holidays.

We have 2 holidays planned

Jan 2019 12 days. This will be mostly building cylinder shells and other devices at my workshop with a few sightseeing trips in between and of course a display night to shoot the stuff we make on the last day.

May 2019 21 days. This is a pyro's dream holiday, big shell building, trips to rocket festivals and Talai festivals, a trip to Angkor Wat in Cambodia and lots of other side trips and travel around the country. This 21 day holiday is suitable for ladies as well. We have 2 couples booked and during the time spent at the shop my wife will provide alternative things for the girls to do while we build shells.

I have some confirmed bookings already on both trips so have just a few places left free at this moment in time.

3 available places on the January holiday and 2 places on the May holiday.

More info, prices and schedules can be found on my website. www.bangkokpyro.com or email me bangkokpyro@hotmail.com

Edited by Bangkokpyro