APC Forum

MK's Sugar Rockets, Stars, Shells, Tubes and BP Official Thread

MinamotoKobayashi

Hello forum.

In the last months I have tested a lot of new R-Candy motors and build tons of 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6" shells.

I learned also how to make very nice stars and how to build solid rockets tubes from scratch.

I wish to thanks a LOT NeighborJ, Jopetes and Oldmarine for introducing me into the wonderful world of the pyrotechnics.

Soon I will start to make a lot of tutorials, but I wish to assemble all my experiences in an unique thread.

Unfortunately this forum allow to post too few pics inside a thread, so my idea is to create a thread for every

matter (one for the rockets, another for the BP, another for the shells, and so on), and then to post

the direct link inside this thread, so I will not be pic-limited anymore.

I hope that MODs and users like my decision.

MAKING HOT BP indoor (lab intensive):

https://www.amateurpyro.com/forums/topic/12899-how-to-make-hot-bp-indoor-safely-lab-intensive/

Edited by MinamotoKobayashi
  • Like 1

Sorry dudes, I discovered another frustrating issue on this forum: after some time, the "EDIT" option disappear, so I cannot add anything to the first post anymore.

Please consider closed this project :glare:

Little hint for the mods/admins: at least please allow to post more pics in one unique thread. There are too much limitations set ...

Just keep posting. It will appear in order.

Keeping the forum free has it's limitations man. Hosting the images yourself allows for unlimited images.