APC Forum

High Explosives Untouchable?

tenneyguy

Just wondering: Why not simply eliminate the HE category, if one cannot respond to it?

IMO, High Explosives for the most part constitute less hazard than the chemically-reactive stuff the guys mess with.

Just being ornery! Got that way by living this long, long, time!

tenney

You can message one of the moderators for permission to access the HE topic. Most don't know a lot on the subject but those who know something know a lot. I believe we keep it to invite only to Ward off any overly curious or "not quite ready yet" types. And finally because HE is highly regulated and we want everyone to stay legal! :whistle:

• Like 1

Pyro: Thanks for the explanation. BTW, how long have you been leaving that Communist State? Just curious, as I was offered a job there long ago, in a place called Ridgecrest, actually Searles Dry Lake (Kerr-McGee).

tenney

I've been trying to leave for a long time.. it's just hard to up and leave all of the connections. I've met a lot of great people out here. It would be hard to just up and leave them for my own selfish reasons (90% guns).

If you are offered an amazing job to live out here it's not such a bad place just know you would be giving up on a lot of basic freedoms and have to put up with a lot of but shoot you don't get in a lot of other places.

Edited by CrossOut
  • Like 1