APC Forum

Willow on the wire

kleberrios

That's beautiful.

Do you have the exact formula you could post please?

Edited by Mortartube

name

Modifiede Chrysanthemum 6

55 potasium nitrate

7 sulfur

33 air float charcoal

5 dextrine

10 Titanium 80 mesh

25% alcool solvent

Edited by kleberrios
  • Like 1

I really like that. Could be made into a nice waterfall. Can you post some construction details?

• Like 1

OldMarine, I'll tell you how everything works. I built an equipment in which I can deposit any pyrotechnic composition with a central wire, totally without walls. Soon, all effects of all compositions can be burned by holding with the hands, equal to a sparkler or waterfalls. Gliters, Silver shower, all organic or metallic colors, aluminum streamer stars, strobe, firefly, twinkling, kracling, Zinc spreader etc but if you put a wall as thin as it is, the effect will not occur.

Edited by kleberrios

Another nice waterfall composition. I made your Winokur #25+MgAl composition a while ago. I did manage to form some of it onto a piece of wire - the slug is around 65mm long, 10mm thick. I've tested smaller bits and it looks good but yet to test it properly.

Old man, I'll tell you how everything works. . .

Sheesh!!! . . . I didn't think he was "that" old :) . . . in fact Old Marine is a few years younger that me! Sometimes us Old Folk do know a thing or two - we're not done yet!

kleb's, I assume that was just a language translation issue - funny though and probably funnier because it wasn't directed at me :)

• 2 weeks later...

:) kleberrios

Beautiful!

• 4 months later...