APC Forum

1/2" tube end plugs

insutama

Oh nice didnt realize you sold them maybe ill just order a set from you ill get back to you on what size. Do you use cardstock or kraft paper to make plugs with this tooling?

also if i were making 1/2" plugs what size circle of kraft paper would i use to start with before forming the plug im gonna buy a hole punch but need to know what size i should get

if you cant figure out how to make super cheap end plugs and need a tool to do so I suggest you stop making pyro. This is just an example where those who think this hobby is something to be played with. I do realize my words cut sharply but i have never been able to call it any other way.

WOW ,are you having a bad day pyropro ? I hope the rest of the day goes better for you.

Go figure,this is why this site is called amatuer.sadly full of those who claim to be experts but truely arent..Truth never feels good does it. Stop self reflecting my friend you reveal more than you think when you speak.Lets see how long it takes for the other trolls to chime in.

Edited by pyropro

if you cant figure out how to make super cheap end plugs and need a tool to do so I suggest you stop making pyro. This is just an example where those who think this hobby is something to be played with. I do realize my words cut sharply but i have never been able to call it any other way.

AMEN! I've been saying the same thing about shell pasters for years!

• Like 1

lol,I suppose you view yourself as clever.I suppose a machine ofr wrapping shells to get better breaks is on par as a piece of dowel that has about a 1/8" clearance on a pice of pipe are same.can we say were in the same universe.I shall pray for you to see the light for ye operate in the dark massssser lest ye already shunned the light which is most likely the case here.I shant call you a troll but you really should stick on message.The poor kid has had enough bad advice by being on a completely amatuer site to learn a very dangerous hobby craft.Just take note how many on this site are lucky to still be alive.

Edited by pyropro

Marc,

There must be a misunderstanding, I was agreeing with you! If someone is not intelligent enough to paste a shell by hand (or make end plugs), they have no business building fireworks. Its so easy a three year old could do it....

Edited by Maserface

. there are many ways to make end plugs i was just looking for advice on tooling because in the past when pressing end plugs i have had many rip using a wood dowel and pvc pipe. I have used sawdust and wood glue for end plugs in the past but i think this looks messy and wanted neat pressed end plugs. So yes i agree to make a end plug is easy but im looking to perfect my endplug look. I dont see how me asking for advice on making pressed end plugs makes me unintelligent Im always looking for ways to make my fireworks better and neater. Anyway my question is why are you on a amateur pyro site if you dont like people asking "amateur" questions ? or if you dont like the question why even bother looking and commenting on the post i guess some people have nothing better to do with there days

• Like 1

I use the cheap soda pop paper. beer pack, cereal box. stuff like that. The disc gets cut double size if I remember correctly.