APC Forum

How to improve the shell break?

MinamotoKobayashi

MK,

I think you need to do more research on this subject. Working with these mixes is quite safe as long as you adhere to the standard safety precautions.

I think most people experimenting with boosters start with 7:3 flash. I commend his decision to start at the bottom with the least reactive booster possible. The more reactive comps can come later as confidence builds.

Exercising caution is not a trait which is common enough. We are all here to learn and share without loss of life and limb. I have a feeling the knowledge and understanding will follow.

• Like 1

I prefer to be unbalanced toward the safety instead to the recklessness for three important factors:

1. In March 2017 about 300 grams of r-candy auto-ignite while melting in a wrong cooking pan causing me second degree burnings and a loss of part of my hairs.

I remember very well the atrocious pain, the fear, the smell and the damages;

2. 300 grams of r-candy will cause burns and damage to things, 10 grams of flash would make jump off my phalanx;

3. I live in an apartment and I work in my garage, I cannot risk to hurt my neighbors and my pets with such dangerous chems. R-candy, BP and KP is more that enough.

• Like 1