APC Forum

Potassium chlorate (KCLO3)

muxolini

Your post should be in the trading section on the forum...

But, to be blunt, when it comes to many oxidizers and many fuels chances are you are going to have to find someone local as it's likely illegal to simply import them from another country without proper permits, it's also likely illegal for many to export them from their countries without the proper permits... That and you also have to consider that without proper licencing many of these chemicals are illegal to even possess in some countries...

Edited by AllisterF
  • Like 1

Your post should be in the trading section on the forum...

But, to be blunt, when it comes to many oxidizers and many fuels chances are you are going to have to find someone local as it's likely illegal to simply import them from another country without proper permits, it's also likely illegal for many to export them from their countries without the proper permits... That and you also have to consider that without proper licencing many of these chemicals are illegal to even possess in some countries...

Ty AllisterF I understood everything, there is a place in my city. Is this the real price? 250G 20Euro, 1KG 50Euro ?

That’s quite expensive - double what I pay - but it may be your only option. Price is set by supply and demand, if it’s hard to get then the price will be high and because it’s not easy to import the price you pay will be inflated. You could always make your own via electrolysis if you want to get it real cheap.

Regards, AP

If potassium chlorate is too expensive and/or difficult to purchase in your area, maybe making it would be a better option for you. There is a wealth of information in the chemistry forum here all about electrolyzing your own chlorate/perchlorate.