APC Forum

PyroPractic fireworks

PyroPractic

привет, какой состав использовал треска и как он его сформировал.

Crackling:

70 - Pb3O4

17,5 - magnalium

12,5 - CuO

5 - Al

+1% NC

Hello.
New video on my youtube channel.
I moved to Argentina. Shop operation and Western Union payments.

In mid-January, I moved to live in Argentina.
My online store is working as before. My relatives handle the processing, collection and dispatch of orders.
Good news for those who wanted to place an order, but had problems paying in crypto. Now I can accept payment via Western Union in Argentina.
At the end of March, beginning of April, new products are planned, and replenishment of goods that are not available, including crossette pumps 16-32mm.

My website: https://pyrocomponent.com
Whatsapp/Telegram: +79067353581
Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/PyroComponent

Здравствуйте! будете ли вы заниматься пиротехникой?

Здравствуйте! будете ли вы заниматься пиротехникой?

I talked about it in my video above.

• Like 1

I made a mistake again, I didn't translate the text, I'm mastering the technique, I think I'll learn to write by the rules.

I'm not asking about the work of the store, but you will personally do pyrotechnics with your own hands. Write the letters more clearly or it's important for you to show off on video in your Argentina.

Watch the video again if you didn't understand what I was saying about pyrotechnic culture in Argentina and my hobby in the future. If you don't understand English well, you can turn on subtitles and auto-translation into your language.

It is not translated into the language of Uzbekistan, the subtitles are in English, it is difficult for you to repeat.

First you turn on the English subtitles and then there again you choose which language to translate into, everything is very simple. In Argentina, the pyrotechnic culture is not developed, because people do not like pyrotechnics because their pets are afraid of it. I will not be able to continue my pyrotechnic hobby in Argentina in the near future, but in any case, in the future, as soon as possible, I will be engaged in pyrotechnics.

• 1 month later...
Hello.
New products:
folding-stab2-546x408.jpg
The folding part for the rocket stabilizers reduces the storage space for the rocket.
Thanks to this plastic element, the long stabilizer of the rocket can be folded in half.
The size of the hole for the stabilizers is a square landing hole of 12,5x12,5 mm.
star-pump-1-546x408.jpg
Stars diameter - 12mm - 35 mm.
Star pump is used for pressing cylindrical pyrotechnic stars.
These heads have a non-standard number of blades (3, 5 or 6 blades), which allows the crossette to be burst into different numbers of parts (depending on the head used).
Receipt of goods in stock.
DSC03452-logo-546x408.jpg
New sizes: 12mm,14mm, 28mm.
All sizes in stock 12 - 32mm.
CrossettePumpHead-1-546x408.jpg
New sizes: 12mm, 14mm, 28mm and 35mm.
All sizes in stock 12 - 35mm.
Plastic-passfire-1-546x408.jpg
New size: 4" (48mm)
It is used to guide the fire from the time fuse to the center of the ball shell or cylinder shell.
Worldwide shipping.