APC Forum

stress relief at 10,000+ ft above sea level

RiderX

i really needed to get out and away for a while so on saturday i hit the trails just me and my bike up the 3rd tallest mountain utah unfortuantly i failed to make it to the summit because of a lack of fuel but i got damn close at aprox 11,300 ft with the summit being 12,200

part1 starts off slow but picks up and ends at aprox 10kft , part 2 starts right weere 1 ended and continues up to aprox 11kft and back down into the canyon

volume is low so if u watch ull have to crank up the sound

JYRBvyF.png

still need to upload parts 3-4-5-6 each part takes roughly 18 hours to upload

Edited by RiderX

just a leisurely ride up the mountain again today

some of the steep rocky sections , and one or 2 flats

other then having a minor allergic reaction to some insect or spider that bit me was a pretty fun day even though my one friend had bike trouble and couldnt make the trip

]

Boy that first pic is a beauty!

i dont bring my camera with me because it would take me hours to get back , so many nice sights up there , so i normally stop at a few as im passing threw and look around then grab some stills from the video after

You need to come down to 700ft ASL and ride some Tennessee hills. The greenery would do you well. I couldn't live where green is a rare color and grays are the norm.

You need to come down to 700ft ASL and ride some Tennessee hills. The greenery would do you well. I couldn't live where green is a rare color and grays are the norm.

hey we got alot of red as well

i wanted to go fast today , so i went out behind the farm to blow off some steam

i topped 5th gear a couple of times that about 65-70mph on that bike , i need to get out on the 450 as it will go 100+ , its how i deal with stuff

Edited by RiderX

I'd love to put my old Yoda on those trails!

one nice thing about town here is we have hundreds of miles of trails if all different skill levels and terrain , not to mention i could actually ride from here to las vegas ( 246) miles or so without every touching pavement

the video from yesterday is one of the expert trails , the video just doesnt show how steep that stuff really is , theres a few sections were u can kinda tell though , when i get my better camera it shows elv . grade , speed gps etc etc , ill have to go back up there

I've rolled my Yoda several times and laughed the whole way through.

I've rolled my Yoda several times and laughed the whole way through.

that remind me of 2 crashes i had , first one was about 5 years ago , hadn,t been on a bike since i was kid , me my best friend and another friend went out for a ride , and on the way back my best friend wanted to stop at this really steep hill and climb it , hes on a 450f and he used alot of throttle to get up the hill , so i decide ill go next , mind u im on an xr200r with all of its 12 hp , put it in second gear and went wot, made it about halfway and flipped it , head hit a rock and i was out cold.

soon as i woke up i knew what happened , and started laughing , me while my 2 buddies are standing over me like wtf

then another one was me avoiding a ford f-350 super duty over a bilnd hill , a avoided the truck and went intot he ditch with front and rear brakes locked up , broke a few fingers but nothing serious , buddy turns around and comes back to see if im alright and as he walks up im laughing again. that truck one i actually have recorded ill have to throw it on youtube and post it. unfortunatly we had the camera on my buddies helmet he was looking back as i avoided the truck but u dont get to see me actually crash , once he gets his bike stopped and turned around im still laying in the spot were i crashed witht he bike ontop of me

i always tell everyone ur normally ahving a blast right up until the point u crash , most ppl dont crash when there not having fan

looks like im done for a few months atleast ,apparently i separated my collarbone/shoulder again on that last ride , or a combination of saturdays and sundays rides