APC Forum

Need tools

Josh1986

I was thinking the super bp core burner set with spindel remover and tube extender plus 10 tubes the guy offerd me for 180 out the door what do you guys think

So what is the best tools with the most use out of them for different types of devices for a pyro just starting out in the 1lb category like what i mean is do i get universal hybrid or core or ennburner all i know is i want to start out in the 1lb category and eventually be able to lift a 3 to 4 inch heading on a 1lb rocket so many choices somebody please direct me in the right direction i can afford to spend around 150 to get started i have a rock tumbler allready and black powder

Caleb's 1# Universal Hybrid set runs $105.00 on his site. The stainless steel rammer is great for those just starting out. I think we counted 15 different rockets that can be made with the UH set.

I have Caleb's 5/8" endburner set for girandola motors and could not be happier! I put up a half dozen 24" dolas this past summer with drivers made with this tooling, they all worked perfectly!

I went ahead with the 1lb super bp core burner set and i will be hand ramming for awhile look forward to all the amazing things i will be able to do i will keep you posted im just starting out and am extremely excited about what the future of pyro holds for all of us