APC Forum

SAVE CONSUMER FIREWORKS !

pyroman2498

Well thanks very much Lloyd. Australia has always been the butt of many jokes - being at the arse end of the world and all. But I didn't think it would come to this.

Well thanks very much Lloyd. Australia has always been the butt of many jokes - being at the arse end of the world and all. But I didn't think it would come to this.

Meh... It's not the end of the world.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
Man pa just made aerial fireworks legal and now I’m hearing they are gonna put unnecessary restrictions on stuff lol, I’m gonna do everything I can to keep that from happening. I thought this was America where fireworks were part of our culture almost. Anyway new to this forum happy to meet fellow hobbiests and learn new stuff!

• 4 weeks later...

Man pa just made aerial fireworks legal and now I’m hearing they are gonna put unnecessary restrictions on stuff lol, I’m gonna do everything I can to keep that from happening. I thought this was America where fireworks were part of our culture almost. Anyway new to this forum happy to meet fellow hobbiests and learn new stuff!

Ohio is on the same road as PA, just a few steps back. Hopefully we can legally shoot 1.4 one day.

• 5 weeks later...

To clear this up it was Austria.